Lauzon vs Huerta next

I said it after the Fisher/Stout fight and I'm saying it again now. Fisher should be taking on clear step up and fight someone like Tavares or Din Thomas. Lauzon should test himself against someone like Huerta, Griffin, Guida, Stout, etc. Huerta/Lauzon would be an absolute maddening pace.

Good fight.

Joe takes it in a good fight.

What part of Joe/Spencer don't you understand?

"What part of Joe/Spencer don't you understand?"

there is absolutely no sense in Spencer fighting Joe. there are bigger challengers for Spencer out there right now. Why should they be neglected as an opponent for Fisher and Lauzon be put in there automatically. Lauzon has many good fights in the division right there for him, and after one of Thomas or Tavares beats Fisher, if Lauzon beats Huerta he can fight Fisher then. But you are the guy who said he wants to see Maynard/Emerson again so I would expect this kind of stupidity from you.

"I said it after the Fisher/Stout fight and I'm saying it again now. Fisher should be taking on clear step up and fight someone like Tavares or Din Thomas. Lauzon should test himself against someone like Huerta, Griffin, Guida, Stout, etc. Huerta/Lauzon would be an absolute maddening pace.'

Tavares is good but only has 2 UFC wins and they are over first time UFC guys..how is Tavares a step up and Lauzon is not?

based on skill level displayed we can clearly see Tavares is on another level. Fine by all means let Fisher fight Thomas and Lauzon fight Tavares if you need to be sold further. I'm willing to comprimise.

Roger vs. Joe would be a great fight.

I think Joe takes it but it wouldn't be easy. Roger is very tough to finish.

would be a great fight. Tough fight for Huerta