Lawler/Condit deserved to be a tie.

I know uncle Dana would've been upset, but that fight could've been a draw and I'd be ok with that. Phone Post 3.0

I agree. Any fight with the stakes that high that is inarguably so razor thin, draw needs to be more seriously considered.

Incidentally I scored it that way with a 10-10 5th round

Yeah. It was even going into the last round. 10-10 final round.

Draw.

I can't remember a closer title fight. Phone Post 3.0

Nope. 3-2:or 4-1 carlos. No way Robbie won 3 rounds or even drew in 1 that would take 3 from Condit. Just my opinion Trav. We don't need to fight on here its just opinions. Phone Post 3.0

There isn't a 3rd round you can give Robbie. Phone Post 3.0

RhinoHog - Nope. 3-2:or 4-1 carlos. No way Robbie won 3 rounds or even drew in 1 that would take 3 from Condit. Just my opinion Trav. We don't need to fight on here its just opinions. Phone Post 3.0
Fuck you. Fly to my house right now and fight me because you have an opinion that differs from mine!!!

I HATE YOU!!!

P.S. I don't hate you. I'm being facetious. I still thought that was a tie. Phone Post 3.0

I scored it a draw, with round 3 being a 10/10, judges need to be more liberal handing out even rounds imo Phone Post 3.0

King Trav -
RhinoHog - Nope. 3-2:or 4-1 carlos. No way Robbie won 3 rounds or even drew in 1 that would take 3 from Condit. Just my opinion Trav. We don't need to fight on here its just opinions. Phone Post 3.0
Fuck you. Fly to my house right now and fight me because you have an opinion that differs from mine!!!

I HATE YOU!!!

P.S. I don't hate you. I'm being facetious. I still thought that was a tie. Phone Post 3.0
I got it mang. Have a beer. I'm still crying over the game this morning. Phone Post 3.0

You deserve to die.

danas1fan - You deserve to die.
The fuck? Phone Post 3.0

196 - 78