Lawler deserves PPV points

I dont order UFC ppvs very often. I would skip this one but lawler is on it.

I have a feeling Im not the only one buying this cause hes on there.

Lawler brings an exciting fighting style and always looks for the finish. Qualities that the majority of the current UFC roster lacks.

Hopefully after he gets the belt the UFC brass will hook him up with a PPV cut. Hes more than earned it. Phone Post 3.0

You would skip this card if Lawler wasn't on it? You're crazy haha, this card is sick.

Lawler is still on his SF deal, so I assume he's gonna make bank

potato623 - You would skip this card if Lawler wasn't on it? You're crazy haha, this card is sick.

Yeah like I said I dont buy ppv's very often.

I wouldnt pay $60 to see condit, woodley, or jake shields fight. Phone Post 3.0

teamquestnorth - 
potato623 - You would skip this card if Lawler wasn't on it? You're crazy haha, this card is sick.

Yeah like I said I dont buy ppv's very often.

I wouldnt pay $60 to see condit, woodley, or jake shields fight. Phone Post 3.0

Hey I ain't judging ;)

But Condit vs Woodley, Diego vs Miles Jury, Lombard vs Shields, Gestelum vs Story, this isn't a PPV to skip my friend!

Yes Robbie should get points. That being said, with the main event, co main, and a Diego fight, this should be an easy buy for most real fans.

Im excited to see Robbie get the belt. He has had quite the road to it.

teamquestnorth - I dont order UFC ppvs very often. I would skip this one but lawler is on it.

Lawler brings an exciting fighting style and always looks for the finish. Qualities that the majority of the current UFC roster lacks.

Hopefully after he gets the belt the UFC brass will hook him up with a PPV cut. Hes more than earned it. Phone Post 3.0
What if it was Diaz vs Hendricks? Phone Post 3.0

bricht07 -
teamquestnorth - I dont order UFC ppvs very often. I would skip this one but lawler is on it.

What if it was Diaz vs Hendricks? Phone Post 3.0
Im not a huge diaz nuthugger and diaz sucks against wrestlers and hendricks would just take him down for 5 rounds and win a decision so no I wouldnt waste $60 on that Phone Post 3.0

Lawler will get paid extremely well for this fight. He has a real good relationship with Dana and I'm sure Dana will make taken care of him.