lawler/smith?

Was that officially a no-contest? The Proelite website has it recorded like this:"WINNER: Robbie Lawler (No Contest via TKO (eye injury) @ R3 3:20 )." What does that mean? Did Lawler win or was it a no-contest? It can't be both.

Before you start, I don't want to know the opinion of the entire UG about what it should have been. I want to know what the official ruling was and why the Proelite website has it listed like a no-contest and a TKO victory for Lawler.

I understand that. I know the rules. But what was it ruled officially and what is the source since the org's website says it was a TKO and a no contest?

I said officially guys. I know what it "should" be. I would like a source.

Don't attack me dicks. I was playing nice. For one in your lives quit being assholes. I asked a legit question. I did not want any conjecture. I know what the hell the rules say faggits. I just wanted a freaking source other than the organization's website that was obviously confused. Make me want to say the F word.

Are you really calling people faggits with a pink pony profile picture? Talk about being "obviously confused."

RUN IT BACK!!

NC Officially that is all..

"Are you really calling people faggits with a pink pony profile picture?"

Yes.

No contest. The web designer had the winners typed in per Shaw's instructions hours before the event. He just forgot to erase Lawler's name before publishing. (I know personally the web designer.)

^^^ LOL.

Tame Dog. I did not ask for your official ruling. I asked for a source other than the damn website you flaming homosexual retard.

gorillagrappling- "I want to know what the official ruling was..."

Tame Dog- "It was a no contest, Lawler retains his title."

gorillagrappling- "Tame Dog. I did not ask for your official ruling. I asked for a source other than the damn website you flaming homosexual retard."

Gorilla Grappling said:

"But what was it ruled officially and what is the source since the org's website says it was a TKO and a no contest?"

"I said officially guys. I know what it "should" be. I would like a source."

"Don't attack me dicks. I was playing nice. For one in your lives quit being assholes. I asked a legit question. I did not want any conjecture. I know what the hell the rules say faggits. I just wanted a freaking source other than the organization's website that was obviously confused. Make me want to say the F word."

Which of these do I not ask for the source?

I'd like to know the source of your pink pony picture.