Lawls

OMA (tm) puts young 12 y/o punk in his place

I was touring this country club in Tul$a today, by the name of Southern Hills. It's pretty nice, like the PGA Championships is there every now and again type nice. Well I'm with my In Laws (they are the ones thinking of joining. Not us.)

Well anyway there is another group with us looking to join also. But they brought their punk ass little shit head 12 y/o son with them an he won't shut the fuck up talking to me..... And I ended up having to get pretty crazy on him, son!

More to come.... Phone Post 3.0

I'm on my iPhone and am doing manual labor w/ said father in law so bare w me.

This story is epicly hi-larious...

Next ill explain how and what happened to get me slapping this kid across the face as hard as I could and throwing him in the pool Phone Post 3.0

ttt

Aha Oh OMA™ Don't ever change.

Btw how much hight and weight did this twelve year old have on you? I assume no more than a foot and 20 pounds...

;) Phone Post 3.0

This is ridiculous!!!

I'm a grown man....... I was several pounds larger than him! Phone Post 3.0

dannyapodaca - Is he wearing basketball shorts like your last opponent? Phone Post
Are you talking about gritty 5-3 pro fighter and semi pro basketball player Chance "Sky Hook" Brown?? Phone Post 3.0

LOL....this better deliver....expectations high!

So this kid is hyper and annoying from the word "jump"

But....

He is going on about how cool it was to meet me and how I was his friends and his favorite fighter since his brother fought for me a couple years back.

He keeps asking me questions about fighting and all these questions about all the different fighters blah blah blah.

I'm there w my girl. Not to baby sit some little spaz kid.

So any ways. I'm bragging to my girl all about all this financial stuff. Mutual funds, tax exemptions, buying low, selling high, I'm just murdering it lookin' all cool Phone Post 3.0

And out of no where this kid jumps in w/ "My Dad says that the first thing for New to Market investors should do is diversify their portfolio"

Everybody laughs, and my girl even says jokingly, "see baby .. He already knows more than you" LOL again by everyone. So that's 2 legit funny things this kid has one way or another busted out back to back.

So needless to say I'm furious!!!!!!......

Make me look like a total fool I front of my girl and my financial peers? And in laws?

Not to mention God!!!

More to come about how I got my sweet sweet but brutally painful revenge.... Phone Post 3.0

In...for pics of bar sluts from tul$a Phone Post 3.0

I hope this is a joke. Dude the kid is 12 years old, you're an adult. Give the kid a break.

That's a man, baby.

A slap, a tickle, and sub merging ass sets.

martiallaw666 - I hope this is a joke. Dude the kid is 12 years old, you're an adult. Give the kid a break.
Some kid that's gonna try to punk me out in front of everyone like that?

He needed a BREAK alright. He is lucky all I did was shut his eye and throw him in the pool.

I threatened him so he was to scared (like a little girl) to even tell on me to his parents.

It's brutal LOL

Ill explain in an hour when I get off and give u all the hilarious details about how I stood up to this bully Phone Post 3.0

OMA (tm) - 
martiallaw666 - I hope this is a joke. Dude the kid is 12 years old, you're an adult. Give the kid a break.

He needed a BREAK alright. He is lucky all I did was shut his eye and throw him in the pool.

I threatened him so he was to scared (like a little girl) to even tell on me to his parents.

It's brutal LOL

Ill explain in an hour when I get off and give u all the hilarious details about how I stood up to this bully Phone Post 3.0

I guess you're a big man now. You can beat up a 12 year old kid. Congrats!

was his face dark and/or disgusting?

martiallaw666 -
OMA (tm) - 

It's brutal LOL

Your God damn right I can. I protect my family and I stand up to fucking bullies trying to make a name for themselves or whatever he was trying to do Phone Post 3.0

Bobby Lupo - was his face dark and/or disgusting?
BOTH! Phone Post 3.0

martiallaw666 - 
OMA (tm) - 

It's brutal LOL

Personally, I trust OMA to only beat down truly deserving 12 year olds.

Was the Midwest Championship of the World at stake?