Lawls

I like this kid!

You gots to diversify yo bonds, nigga. Phone Post

And still undefeated!!

And by the way, you are diversifying, you've gone from ruling the Dairy Queen parking lot to ruling poolside at the Country Club. I'd say your diverse as Fuck!

Cool story bro...

:| Phone Post 3.0

martiallaw666 - 
OMA (tm) - 
martiallaw666 - I hope this is a joke. Dude the kid is 12 years old, you're an adult. Give the kid a break.
Some kid that's gonna try to punk me out in front of everyone like that?

He needed a BREAK alright. He is lucky all I did was shut his eye and throw him in the pool.

I threatened him so he was to scared (like a little girl) to even tell on me to his parents.

It's brutal LOL

Ill explain in an hour when I get off and give u all the hilarious details about how I stood up to this bully Phone Post 3.0

I guess you're a big man now. You can beat up a 12 year old kid. Congrats!

Really, fuckface??

Furyan - OMA (tm) has moved from Dairy Queen parking lots to country clubs! Phone Post 3.0

Nice!!

RedDragons - 
martiallaw666 - 
OMA (tm) - 
martiallaw666 - I hope this is a joke. Dude the kid is 12 years old, you're an adult. Give the kid a break.
Some kid that's gonna try to punk me out in front of everyone like that?

He needed a BREAK alright. He is lucky all I did was shut his eye and throw him in the pool.

I threatened him so he was to scared (like a little girl) to even tell on me to his parents.

It's brutal LOL

Ill explain in an hour when I get off and give u all the hilarious details about how I stood up to this bully Phone Post 3.0

I guess you're a big man now. You can beat up a 12 year old kid. Congrats!

Really, fuckface??

Internet high 5 for OMA. Fuck those kids! And I don't mean fuck them like pull out your lil Asian penis and violate their funholes, I'm saying fuck 'em. Kids suck ass.

Fuck him kids these days need a slap! Phone Post 3.0

;-) Phone Post 3.0

Awesome. Phone Post

. Phone Post 3.0

Have not seen an OMA thread in a while! Phone Post 3.0

Bully's need to get beat down no matter how old they are!! Great job OMA!! You're doing society I favor. Phone Post 3.0

I WILL NOT allow bullying. I just won't.

Not if my family is there. I'm trying to raise these things w the values I have Phone Post 3.0

OMA is on his A game here! I'm in the edge of my seat here, I need to know this punk was taken care of!

OMA what do you for a living? Phone Post 3.0

I own a very very small business called Floor Doctors.

And am partners in another business that flips houses

Also I'm a PRO MIXED MARTIAL ARTS LEGEND ;-) Phone Post 3.0

ttt

OMA (tm) - I own a very very small business called Floor Doctors.

And am partners in another business that flips houses

Also I'm a PRO MIXED MARTIAL ARTS LEGEND ;-) Phone Post 3.0
Have you tried any sales jobs? I think you'd be great at it.

Confidence, great communicator, championship pedigree and a no bullshit attitude.

I'm in healthcare sales, but I could see you as the real estate king of the Midwest rock in' your championship belt to showings. Phone Post 3.0

contemplates new career Phone Post 3.0