Leaked UFC 276 Card - Chimaev vs Nate Diaz

If thats the PPV… Murphy, 2022 Nate Diaz and O’Malley fights just don’t do it for me for what is historically the biggest or one of the two biggest and best UFC PPV cards of the year.

1 Like

I also don’t think there is any buzz or hype for Adesanya vs Cannoner.

Historically, half the International Fight Week July PPV’s have been loaded and had legendary headlining fights people talk about years later. This just don’t look like one of those cards.

1 Like

It’s a strong PPV but I’ll agree maybe not ifw level. I agree the wmma has no business at all on there but ppl watch meisha

There is always buzz for izy

Strickland match up is awesome. O Malley and chimaev two of biggest stars in the sport.

The Nate Diaz match up is not a good choice. If it were Colby it might bring it up to ifw level.

If it further buries the myth of Nate Diaz let’s fucking go

2 Likes

What’s the myth?

Zero people would pick Nate to beat Khamzat. So there’s no myth lol

Yeah I get why a MMA fan would like it, I do, just personally does nothing for me.

2 Likes

Nate vs Khamzat makes absolutely zero sense now that Khamzat beat Burns.

5 Likes

This fight wouldn’t be for Nate, it would for Khamzat to destroy Nate and further his stardom

3 Likes

Are the red blurs indicating they don’t have them locked?

The # 3 Ranked WW vs an Unranked Natural LW who has been wanting out of his contract for years

SEEMS TOTALLY LEGIT

4 Likes

I guess I should have clarified. It makes zero sense in regards to the division…I’m sure it makes tons of sense from a money making perspective.

1 Like

At least there is only one wmma fight on that card so far so it’s got that going for it

1 Like

Fair enough. Make it khamzat v Colby co main and give Nate a send off fight against a non wrestler that won’t kill him then you got a sick ifw card

One too many

1 Like

good card

2 Likes

If its on ESPN+ Ill concur my friend. And I do always enjoy watching Felice herrig fight for when that happens

2 Likes

Imagine if Nate submitted him.?

What a crazy twist that would be.

1 Like

I would literally cream my pants

1 Like

Well Masvidal got two title shots off beating Nate, and it looks like Edwards is getting one too. So I guess it’s the logical path to Usman. Crazy how that works

1 Like