Leben Vs Wand

6 Likes
1 Like

Silva got beat at his own game. It was a terrible matchup for him to begin with

2 Likes

My entire life I’ve always wondered why fighters don’t throw more uppercuts when in the clinch. It’s right there for you….

If a man ever grabbed my neck I’m spamming uppercuts lol

1 Like

Entire life? Get a fuckin life and not think about half naked dudes so much, lol.

8 Likes

No

3 Likes

Clinch is a rough spot it can be elbow or uppercut, need to chose wisely

1 Like

Vanderlei always had an Achilles Chin and got dropped a bunch of times in his career, but would recover very quickly and clinch tight until his head cleared.

Leben pounced on him and gave no time to recover.

4 Likes

Wand was well past his prime. Leben isn’t on his level, but age and ring wear is inescapable.

5 Likes

That could have happened at any point in his career. Leben was a bad matchup for Silva.

4 Likes

I had a feeling

5 Likes

“neck”

Not even remotely.

Cope why don’t you

2 Likes

A basic head clinch like that I can see… but not when you’re in a traditional Thai clinch. Wandy was hurt prior to him trying to apply the Thai clinch that’s why Leben was able to throw uppercuts without restriction.

Leben was a tough sob and hit like a truck

When he was giving Mark Hunt and CroCop all they could handle, and beating Rampage and Sakuraba into the ground multiple times, Leben was going life and death with Patrick Cote and losing to guys like Paulo Gazze (who the fuck is that) and mid level guys like Doerkson

2 Likes

Styles make fights. Leben was hard to put down. Only Anderson made it look easy and Wanderlie is no Anderson

That H2O in PDX