Lee is just a poor black kid

Wonder what would happen had sage said Lee was just a poor ghetto black Phone Post 3.0

What if he's a poor country black? Phone Post 3.0

Great job Kevin Lee. Had no idea who you were before now. Phone Post 3.0

Kevin lee keeps going on and on, his wrestling is decent but not anything special by a long stretch and it is 90% of his game. Any wrestler with striking beats him.

Again I ask, who the fuck is Kevin Lee? Phone Post 3.0

TRVSDKSN - Great job Kevin Lee. Had no idea who you were before now. Phone Post 3.0

We'll really know when Sage, the privileged white boy smacks the shit out of him in embarrassing fashion. He'll forever be known as the idiot who picked a fight with the wrong person and threw his career down the drain...because he was butthurt.

TRVSDKSN - Great job Kevin Lee. Had no idea who you were before now. Phone Post 3.0
Lol truth Phone Post 3.0

The Cain Velasquez tattoo crowd have a new foe Phone Post 3.0

DalyDentedDecimated'sDome - 
Dom Hemingway - Again I ask, who the fuck is Kevin Lee? Phone Post 3.0

i hope UFC puts lee on the slow road, 1.5 fights a year.

The UFC is not the utility company.  The guy operating a machine might be a dickhead but i hope he's good at the job i'm paying him to do.  

The UFC Its entertainment. I want fighters who of course are good but also don't make me hate their guts.

You would pay good money and very much be entertained if Sage was to tko the fuck out of Kevin Lee. Tell me I'm wrong.

Didn't Roy Nelson call Cormier and Uncle Tom or something at some point? Do we all harp on about that?

Doesn't that basically answer the question of "What would happen if a white guy made a racial comment about a black guy?" Phone Post 3.0

Yeah but that makes him tough an asset inf fighting if Kevin lee was an ceo that would be a liability.

DalyDentedDecimated'sDome - 

i hope UFC puts lee on the slow road, 1.5 fights a year.

The UFC is not the utility company.  The guy operating a machine might be a dickhead but i hope he's good at the job i'm paying him to do.  

The UFC Its entertainment. I want fighters who of course are good but also don't make me hate their guts.

that would kinda be a favor. contracts are set up to guarantee around 3 fights a year, if they don't give him fights to complete 3 a year they will have to pay lee his show money per fight he didn't get. "The UFC Its entertainment" and that's why Kevin Lee is trash talking, now you know who he is and be sure to tune into his upcoming fight at UFC 194 vs Leonardo Santos ;)

Strange everybody knows who Sage Northcutt is after 1 fight in the UFC yet nobody knows a guy who is 4-1 and won his last 4 in the UFC. Phone Post 3.0

I thought he was Chinese.

Grow up OP. Phone Post 3.0

a jealous bitch?

can't believe how many people don't know who Kevin Lee is. Do you guys not even watch the fights any more? VERY talented up and comer and pedigreed wrestler. Dude is an exciting fighter and a finisher. Go look at the lines on him on his next fight, bookies respect him. Phone Post 3.0

Mr_Honky - Strange everybody knows who Sage Northcutt is after 1 fight in the UFC yet nobody knows a guy who is 4-1 and won his last 4 in the UFC. Phone Post 3.0
Amazing what can happen when the UFC decides to promote select fighters. Phone Post 3.0

blacks commit crimes because they are poor, but whites are pieces of shit because of their race --double standards

Lol vtfu so sick of double standards when it comes to racism Phone Post 3.0