Leon Edwards versus Khamzat Chimaev

Leon Edwards vs Khamzat Chimaev

This fight has to happen. Chimaev seems like he’s destined to do something great. In fact he already has, he’s ranked at #3 in the UFC’s welterweight division. The question is will he become a champ, and when?

Leon Edwards is almost like an unsung champion in the UFC. Nobody really thought Leon was going to beat Usman in the rematch. He did the unthinkable, but really didn’t get the respect he deserves. Most of the hype is on Chimaev right now. It’s for good reason, we’ve never seen Chimaev lose. He seems almost perfect.

The question we all would be asking is, would Chimaev be able to run into the octagon and take the title away from Edwards and if so, how easy would it be? It looks like there is no stopping Chimaev and that he will easily take the title, it’s only a matter of time.

What are your thoughts on a potential future matchup between these two top welterweights?

Sounds Good Mtv GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

1 Like

Khamzat finishes him within 10 minutes

2 Likes

1 Like

I really don’t care if I ever see khamzat fight again. He’s immature.

1 Like

Khamzat kills him. Let’s see him fight someone his own weight that can wrestle

2 Likes

Leon snipes an over confident khamzat with a straight left down the pipe. Look at me now!!! I told ya!!!

3 Likes

Pull that shit outta the fucken fire

2 Likes

That is if KC can make weight.

1 Like

Still pumps me the fuck up!! Hell of a moment. I play that post fight interview for motivation

2 Likes

Hell yeh bro. That corner pump up from his coach was legendary stuff

The post fight interview was just straight emotion, no media training whatsoever haha

2 Likes

Still gives me chills every time

2 Likes