Lesnar vs. Mir rubber match planned?

Xspur -  I think Mir will have a much better showing the next fight, and it would be a good test to see how Brock comes off after losing his title.

Dude, he could hardly do much worse than the last one. If Mir collapsed due to a congenital heart condition when they rang the bell to start round one then that would be considered a result compared to the battering he got last time.

Mir has nothing for the Brock that knows basic BJJ. Stupid matchup. LOL@hot shotting Brock vs Mir III when they could build them both up with gimme fights on the same card and then have them yell at each other in the cage or something

Fake Rassler - Mir has nothing for the Brock that knows basic BJJ. Stupid matchup. LOL@hot shotting Brock vs Mir III when they could build them both up with gimme fights on the same card and then have them yell at each other in the cage or something

I wish, out of everyone on here, you would say you think there's an obvious connection between Brock losing his title last night and hyping himself vs The Taker for Wrestlemania. I'm not trying to take anything away from Cain, he would have destroyed whoever they put in front of him, but Brock had no intention of winning that fight. Everything Brock did defensively, looked RIDICULOUS!!!

Too Soon. He needs a new opponent.

soldierdad5417 - 
Fake Rassler - Mir has nothing for the Brock that knows basic BJJ. Stupid matchup. LOL@hot shotting Brock vs Mir III when they could build them both up with gimme fights on the same card and then have them yell at each other in the cage or something

I wish, out of everyone on here, you would say you think there's an obvious connection between Brock losing his title last night and hyping himself vs The Taker for Wrestlemania. I'm not trying to take anything away from Cain, he would have destroyed whoever they put in front of him, but Brock had no intention of winning that fight. Everything Brock did defensively, looked RIDICULOUS!!!

LMFAO! Ok. Sure bro, brock lost to cain so he would have to fight taker. Taker was waiting for him at cageside IMO and Brock backed off when given the chance to do something, Step up or Step Down brock, were you afraid to get judged in wrestlers court? There is no way brock wants to fight mark anywhere, by using his real first name I am showing you how serious I am about this

Fake Rassler - 
soldierdad5417 - 

LMFAO! Ok. Sure bro, brock lost to cain so he would have to fight taker. Taker was waiting for him at cageside IMO and Brock backed off when given the chance to do something, Step up or Step Down brock, were you afraid to get judged in wrestlers court? There is no way brock wants to fight mark anywhere, by using his real first name I am showing you how serious I am about this

What the fuck is wrong with some of the people who post here?

DO NOT WANT

Brock versus the winner of Carwin and Nelson would be my choice.

This is retarded if it happens. What are they going to do after this, have them fight a 4th and 5th time? Give Lesnar Kongo or someone similar.

UGH

Fake Rassler - 
soldierdad5417 - 

While I do appreciate you actually taking a second to share your thoughts, I can't take your answer too seriously because you said "fight Taker". They don't actually fight in WWE, and if they chose to actually start a bar brawl style fist fight where they were it would show that they're both mentally retarded. I know you were a pro wrestler, so I'm not sure if it's taboo or something to acknowledge that. I couldn't imagine Mark's that much of an asshole (and lucky enough to have a camera right there as Brock walked by) to call the dude out moments after losing the HW title. Obviously it was fake wrestling hype bullshit, so my point was more about the money involved in "fighting" Mark at Wrestlemania and the fact that Brock threw the fight. I hope this leads to more discussion about the fact that we're witnessing awesome business tactics on Brock's part and the fact that you can't blame him. Thanks Rassler. 

No problem bro. The thing about Mark is, he is mentally strong. the modern pro wrestling business is the toughest way to make a living in history and since the release of The Wrestler most people now realize this. What I am saying, is, that Undertaker Mark has been in the business for much longer than Brock and so, is he mentally tougher? From what we saw of Brock vs. Cain I think yes, that he is

@ Strandman. Tell me Mark wasn't so distracted waiting for Brock to come by that he couldn't even answer the goofy questions Ariel was asking. Goofy fake wrestling hype bullshit. Brock's a genius. A big, dick chested genius.

I don't believe Brock intended to lose. I think that's BS. Your pro wrestling arguments about MARK may be right though.

"A big, dick chested genius."

This was funny :)

bleh.

Brock Mir 3 sounds terrible. way too soon imo. I like the winner of Carwin/ Nelson for brocks next fight.

FUCK THAT.

What a bullshit fight if true.

I want to see new fights, there is no need for Lesnar;s 8th fight to be his 3rd fight with Mir, give him Big Nog or something.

you guys are clowns. this fight is awesome

correct fans understand that the correct position is for brock to not only lose but be humiliated. the correct course of events is for brock to lose to mir, then lose to roy, then lose to struve, then they bring back ken shamrock and brock finishes his career on a win

if you disagree, not only do you disagree with scientifically proven fact, but you need to go back to slobbering all over fake 'wrestlings' nutsack

Wait...let me get this straight. The excuse for that horrible performance last night is now that Brock planned it so he could take a WWE payday? That totally tops the "Brock was letting Carwin punch him" line.

fans who care about espousing the correct opinion