lesner vs fedor

I know I am going to get lots of hate on this but ...
There has been big debate about how fedor would tool Lesner .
How Lesner is scared of him or how he is disrespectful to say how he could beat him easy.
I dont know if Lesner would beat him and ill stay out of the whole who is the greatest argument.
What I will say is that there is only one person that has stopped this fight from happening.One person that has been offered deals to make this fight happen many times and walked away.
Great competitors strive to compete against the best.They want to push themselves against the best that is out there.
So I ask this person that has stopped this fight from happening time and time again, Fedor what will it take to get you in the ring? Is it money? Hell im sure fans would be happy to pass a hat around.Is it the UFC refusing to bow down to all your demands in contracts?
Sorry I don't buy it.Stop ducking real competition.
The guy your about to fight is a joke and I don't see any real competition for you in strikeforce.
I am not a fan of Brock Lesner but at some point you have to stop and see that its not Brock or the ufc stopping this fight and you got to start asking why Fedor is so against it.

This is stupid. Have you been paying attention to Dana's qualities as a human being and as a head of a major sports coporation? Have you been paying attention to all the falling outs he's had with his employees, many of them incredibly well-paid stars? Fedor would be hindering his sheer quality of life. What's the point of working your ass off if not to ensure the happiness and financial comfort of you and the people you care about?

First this is not about Dana and who the fuck cares about his past.
This is about Brock Lesner and Fedor fighting to see who is the current best of the two.
Fedor was offered a one fight deal to fight Lesner before he signed with the competition.

I can think of another fighter that was thought to be one of the best and when he came over to ufc lost his first 2 or 3 fights.Couch cough krocop..

stkysmurff - 
Fedor was offered a one fight deal to fight Lesner before he signed with the competition.

You're going to have to cite a source for that, because that sounds like bullshit.

frodo