Let's be honest, most of Silva and Paul's fights have been fake

Silva fights guys like Chavez Jr who miraculously does not throw a meaningful punch at his head the entire fight and Woodley is in their doing hand signals trying to tell Jake when.

This fight is almost guaranteed to be fake too. I’ll be plenty shocked if this isn’t a fight where they carry each other to a decision because both have names too big to take dives themselves (just their prior opponents).

Right from the horses mouth.

Who would’ve guessed?

How do you feel about fake weigh ins for title fights?

1 Like

Character Reaction GIF by cerysevansillustration

New low, impersonating the American Gangster.

1 Like

Prove me wrong.

Didn’t Charles try to say it was a conspiracy in his last fight where he missed weight, for the 8th time? :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Lying, cheating Brazilians

He did that on purpose…hes going to be the 1st 2 time champ in 155 history.

John Candy Ok GIF - John Candy Ok Oh GIFs

Mixed Martial Arts Fighting GIF by UFC

1 Like

The real Chael posts here frequently, just not under the Chael account. I’m a shameless Chael acolyte, I never miss a video. It’s impossible to watch all of his videos and not notice when he talks about something obscure, and oh look, there’s one or two posters who keep talking about the same obscure thing.

Sure, there’s a chance it’s not Chael, those posters could be copying him, or maybe he copies them, it’s possible. But if you look at the probability that Chael is ONE OF those guys–and there’s only 2-3 guys that fit the bill–the probability that one of them is the American Gangster skyrockets.

And none of those guys ever intentionally teases it. But you do.

Your move Fake Chael.

My move is that you’re replying to a post that wasn’t directed at you. I was talking about the thread title.

I accept your dick tuck. I’m not a bully, I’ll leave it alone.

Chael Sonnen Nbc GIF by The New Celebrity Apprentice - Find & Share on GIPHY