Lets get serious and discuss, Islam Machachev is FAR FAR FAR GREATER than Khabib ever was

This screen name was about the Khabib rematch.

My boxing version of Conor, I developed to exploit Khabib. Poirier was a curve ball but an oppurtunity to build experience vs a southpaw

In fact I even told Conor myself that I did not want that Poirier rematch

It’s obvious from your long winded posts and that you actually believe you trained and developed Conor you have something wrong with your brain,

which is why I feel bad about picking on you,

but you @ me like I stole your lunch and I’ve been living rent free all your life :joy: Fuck off already

Youre a widely disgraced troll on this site. Youre on the same level of disgrace and delusion as that pedophile @JackMerridew

Khabib was nothing but a myth

Read my OP and learn yourself

I broke down how Machachev is far superior to Khabib

Khabib probably would have beaten Gsp with his jab. Because jabbing with Gsp and counter jabbing, takes away the most important aspect of his game (how Gsp used jabs to control, draw out responses to drop for takedowns underneath, and hide takedowns/jabs from crouch)

i.e Gsp dips, they anticipate TD, Gsp comes up with upjab (inside hands) or under, while their hands are low

Or they parry the jab or try to counter it, and Gsp stays low into the takedown in on the hips

It was all off that dip motion, which kept them second guessing all night “jab or takedown”

The act of simply shutting down Gsp’s jab, and standing him still with his jab, wouldve stifled Gsp

Especially since Gsp would position his front foot at 90 degrees (for pivots/jab & side step/hook and pivot), which meant he had to reposition front foot to counter return jabs with his 2s+his back leg always crossing, it all meant Gsp was never in position to counter 2 return jabs, so an opponent could pretty much freely jab with Gsp and take away Gsp’s jab. Its why Jake Shields out struck Gsp, because Jake stood exclusively behind his jab

So yeah, IF Khabib actually had good IQ and got behind his jab ala Iaquinta fight, Khabib could trouble Gsp with that gameplan

But Khabib was still over rated and Machachev is the way better Khabib. Again, learn yourself with my OP and be grateful

1 Like

This is what you sound like:

“Na na na na I know what you are but what I am”

Goodness, are you an old UG’er acting like a child

Except theres a huge difference between you and I

I actually do breakdowns and my breakdowns speak for itself. Where are yours. Those who know fighting come to me. Which is why I get paid for them

While you offer nothing but your shitty opinions and emotional attacks

Because youre emotional and unstable

I really dont care what random UG trolls think when the actual fighters themsleves praise me

Only a complete newb values Khabib’s 0, when Khabib was never as impressive in wins and or in technical ability as Machachev has already been superioirly demonstrating over far superior opposition

To say Khabib is better than Machachev is to say Floyd was better than Robinson/Duran, “bUt UnDeFeAtED”

Volk>>>>Machachev>>>>Khabib<<<<<<Volk

Volk owns the Dagis now

I see you’re still as retarded as ever. Keep up the work, you’ll be in the hall of fame for mentally disabled before you understand it.

2 Likes

Go back to your bridge, Troll :heart:

This whole Makhachev vs Volk decision really got this guy off his meds…

He was “Bumachev” but now he is better than Khabib?

ConorWinsTheRematch

Oct '22

"Islam got in a fight with a speed bag and the speed bag won

Islam couldnt punch a hole through a wet paper bag with a running head start

Islam is the only fighter ever to get outboxed by his punching bag

My uber driver could outbox Islam right now

Islam Bumachev is an absolute disgrace to FIGHTING and sets MMA back decades

Fuck Khabib and his towel boy Islam. Hoping all the muslim sheep fuckers crash and burn

Piss be upon allah whos really satan and his pedo whore monger bastard muhammed"

1 Like

DM me as well with proof

to his face or on his instagram .Its time for u to prove it

time for u to prove it Prove it and Ill apologize or leave the forum If u were to prove it im sure it would go a long way here for your rep

This Conor troll contributes nothing of value.

1 Like

Lmfao, this is like Charlie Zelenoff levels of delusion.

Hahahahahahaha you told Conor yourself? Lmao