Lets get serious and discuss, Islam Machachev is FAR FAR FAR GREATER than Khabib ever was

Some people dont seem to understand that flukes really do happen

Machachev’s early TKO loss was a fluke (in that they could fight 50 more times and that never happens again)

If Khabib didnt have such a granite chin, Khabib wouldve been knocked out by Michael Johnson, by Dustin Poirier, by Justin Gaethje

But things are always a fair trade off

Because where Machachev has a worse chin than Khabib, its lead to Machachev developing WAYYYYYYY better defense than Khabib ever had

Khabib relied on his chin. Machachev relies on actual beautiful boxing skill

• Machachev has good tight hand positioning (catch/parry), and great shoulder positioning (bounce return fire or combinations off shoulders)

• Machachev tucks in tight behind his shoulders (off punches or on the evade or in response to opponents squats/leans) and rolls/slides punches off his shoulders really well, or squats down and gets underneath punches/or leans in low to smoother punches/return fire)

Machachev really does have a fantastic sense of balance and positioning (boxing) that Khabib could have only ever dreamed of

Not only is Machachev a far better more complete boxer/striker than Khabib ever was, Machachev is also a far better more complete wrestler

Volk shut down the clinch chain wrestling that was Khabib’s bread and butter (Volk wouldve smashed Khabib), but Machachev adjusted and hit his best takedown by hitting beautiful timed doubles underneath punches - another thing Khabib sucked at.

Machachev already has a far superior resume and beaten far better actual legit threats than anyone Khabib ever faced

Machachev IS THE BETTER Khabib

Only newbs who dont understand fighting look to stats and losses on paper to tell them “how to think” cough @JackMerridew @Nick_Diaz_Army

Only a complete newb values Khabib’s 0, when Khabib was never as impressive in wins and or in technical ability as Machachev has already been superioirly demonstrating over far superior opposition

To say Khabib is better than Machachev is to say Floyd was better than Robinson/Duran, “bUt UnDeFeAtED”

Volk>>>>Machachev>>>>Khabib<<<<<<Volk

Volk owns the Dagis now

2 Likes

They’re extremely similar. With khabib having slightly better takedowns and grappling, and Islam having the better striking

If khabib had fought Volk, he woulda won but taken less damage

Shut up you dork lol. I didnt ask for your shit opinion, sorry. You dont know anything about fighting. I was ridiculing and mocking you in my OP

I already broke down how Machachev is far superuor to Khabib

Khabib sucked at doubles/dropping under punches for takedowns.

Where as Machachev has all that, and its how he adjusted and got his best takedown on Volk, something Khabib was never capable of doing to Volk. Volk showed how to shut down Khabib’s bread and butter chain wrestling from clinch. Khabib apologists are delusional. Khabib lost to fucking Tibua @JackMerridew .Volk wouldve smashed the fuck out of Khabib. Volk again shuts down the Khabib chain wrestling from clinch while Khabib sucked at doubles and would not have been able to adjust vs Volk shutting him down from clinch, seperating, and boxing him up

:joy::joy::joy: you tagged me

2 Likes

Absolutely. DM me

Well, at least we agree that Cain was a beast, and better than DC. And that @Steven_McTowelie is a :clown_face:

1 Like

Im fully with you there!!

Fuck @Steven_McTowelie . Hes an old senile pothead newb

In all honesty, youre a good guy. I have nothing personally against you. Think of it more like me busting your balls lmao! Like we all do when we hang out with our boys!

1 Like

the ease of beating oliveira had me believing
after last night, less belief

It’s what guys do lol

1 Like

Can you prove this?

Well… that’s garbage.

Batman and Robin.

Khabib was innovative and changed the game…

That’s funny, because that’s how I feel about you. I’ve asked you before about your name, and which rematch it is that conor wins.

I don’t believe you answered. I’ve always assumed it meant a rematch with khabib.

If that’s the case, I have to question whether you know anything about fighting.

They are both faggots.

2 Likes

Nope.

Royce is to Islam as Rickson is to Khabib.

Khabib is far better than Islam.

Khabib could beat prime GSP. I don’t think Islam could.

Lol this autistic schizophrenic faggot who thinks he cornered Conor and Canelo is telling us to get serious and have a discussion with him :joy:

This is what you sound like in every post.

Conspiracy Theory GIFs | Tenor

2 Likes

@ConorWinsTheRematch What rematch do you think Conor wins?

Khabib is not that good. Hes an oversized 155er. He killed himself to make weight. If he fought the same sized guys he would have gotten crushed. Imagine what someone like Askren would have done to him?

1 Like

You’ve just totally come out of hiding as a troll now. “I like the Dagestani’s but” :joy:

1 Like

Shit I forgot to add that!

1 Like