Let's see if they strip DC of the belt, since

He blatantly cheated at the weigh in, and didn't make weight. 1.2lb in 90 seconds. I mean it's on fucking camera.

My question is how much longer will he be able to make 205 pounds? I think once Jon Jones comes back, DC goes up to heavyweight

UGCTT_Nightkap - My question is how much longer will he be able to make 205 pounds? I think once Jon Jones comes back, DC goes up to heavyweight

Jones fight win or lose would be his last at LHW.  If Jon isn't ready yet and he has to face Manuwa, then he will stay there just to get to Jones.

Weigh in was a complete sham! The rule should force a fighter using a towel to not make contact with it or face disqualification. 

Either way, Rumble had a horrible game plan considering he knew it was his last fight. He should have swung for the fences to have no regrets regardless of the outcome. 

My question is ...how long has OP had AIDS?

thats why rumble tapped, not the semi-in choke, but dc was 1.2 pounds too heavy to bare on top of him

If AC didn't do anything today or even tonite to stop the fight because that was done under there supervision nothing will happen.  Mostly likely DANA gives D.C. A ATTABOY BONUS SOON

Probably not, since Rumble weighed in at 203.8, which was absolutely not the weight he was truly at.

Probably scale fuckery from the get go

ranier wolfcastle -

thats why rumble tapped, not the semi-in choke, but dc was 1.2 pounds too heavy to bare on top of him

Ddddaaaaaammmmnnnnnnn!!!!!! More than 92,000 post

ranier wolfcastle -

Lol