Let's talk Maidana vs Mayweather II

Bayless is an embarrassment. It's rare you see a ref jump in to break up a clinch before they actually clinch. Only chance Maidana had was to fight on inside and Bayless insured that wouldn't happen.

Also lol at Floyd complaining about his hand being bit. That was almost as bad as Haye showing his big toe after the Klitchko fight. Phone Post 3.0

yellow's b@#ch07 - I think this time around mayweathers gonna put a complete boxing clinic on Maidana.

I'm sure there will be plenty of fencesitters on this one though as always with mayweather fights. Phone Post 3.0

That's pretty much what happened. Floyd boxed the way he should have the first time around, with more movement. His legs looked pretty good.

I do wish that the refs would force the fighters to fight out of the clinch on their own instead of breaking them up right away. I've mentioned it before but this has been happening in more and more fights lately.

Terrible fight

martinburke - The judges need to start factoring it into their scoring too. Seems like ancient history now, but clinching without even the pretense of fighting inside used to cost a fighter points.

I suspect the way it is now is how the promoters want it. Outcomes are way more predictable this way. It's like pro wrasslin'; they even have a villain that the fans pay to root against.

they should penalize for it, i also think they should penalize harsher for intentional fouls. like take the 'intent' more into regards. when a guy like bernard fouls, take into consideration that this wasn't just in the flow or accidental, but that he meant to foul, 2 point deductions, faster dq's. make if a guy fights dirty then he can pretty much only win by knockout. intentional clinching as a strategy -1 point, rabbit punching and not fighting cleanly like maidana -immediate 1 point no warning. force these guys to fight, but also force them to fight clean