Let's watch Mike Tyson go Nuts !

ttt

TTT

ttt

the sad thing is he's damn near bawling when he goes on his "fuck you till you love me" tirade.....

*double checked to make sure i didn't misplace any spaces so as to not be called a bigot.......

i'll eat your asshole alive

yuck

love it.

http://kjkolb.tripod.com/homepage/miketysonquotes.html

"[He] called me a 'rapist' and a 'recluse.' I'm not a recluse."

"My main objective is to be professional but to kill him."

others are hillarious....

hey give my sheet back its cold.....

My theory about Tyson is he's very self aware and, that at some point along the way realised how the public were always going to perceive him, and just turned everything up. Literally there are moments in the interview clips where he seems just like a pro-wrestler working a gimmick.

Of course he has issues as well, but I think that at least half of his public persona is him actively working his gimmick.

Tyson is a tragic and facinating figure. I do applaud him for his use of the word "fornicate".

At times Tyson is dumb like a fox and other times he is simply going a bit nuts. Some interviews ive seen he makes total sense and some of his social observations are pretty accurate imo

My threads

ttt

He did a whole week as Jimmy Kimmels co host. It was weird but no real crazy shit.

ttt

Has he ever been phycologically evaluated?

coffee = party pooper...........IMO

"only pussies use guns"

So you're sayin' most black people are pussies?

ttt

"I wish one of you guys had children, For I could kick them in there fucken head or stomp on there testicles, for you could feel my pain, cause that's the pain I have waking up everyday."

Rofling at the schizophrenic again...It's just so funny...

i think hes going to kill himself