Liddell rumored to box Oscar De La Hoya July 3rd

Chuck Liddell appears in trillers newest promo. Rumored to take on Oscar De La Hoya on July 3rd in a PPV exhibition match. Via @mma.island Instagram

2 Likes

the office no GIF

4 Likes

God please no

2 Likes

:frowning: it’s sad that Chuck has to do this. Wish he could live comfortably without worrying about money or competing at his age.

3 Likes

I am fairly certain Chuck is loaded. I think he just NEEDS it for himself.

1 Like

That would be terrible to watch.

3 Likes

I think not the time to be facing the challenge of trying another fighting sport, against a former master of that sport.

Especially when his run in his own sport ended like this:

2 Likes

yeah it sucks… he looked like a 65 year old in the tito fight… i was hoping the training footage was just sandbagging but nope… i just felt bad for him.

tito celebrating after that match was tasteless. everyone saw that for what it was.

3 Likes

These exhibition matches are ridiculous.
Anyone that pays for these PPV’s deserve to get ripped off, 'cause that’s what these are, ripoffs.

The guys who pay to watch two washed-up (I mean that in the nicest way possible) fighters who go 50% with a pre-fight agreement not to KO each other and to have the fight end in a draw are the same types who drop money on Onlyfans.

I love Chuck but he has less than 0% chance of winning anything other than a fixed gentleman’s exhibition match against Oscar.

1 Like

I wonder how much Dana offers Chuck to head kick Oscar.

1 Like

Awesome!

Is it too late to go back to accounting?

I don’t think he could if he had to, he looked like a corpse against Tito. Plus the ex Vice President of Business Development and Government Relations cheating would be a bad look for the ufc.

PS if Oscar fights this guy and doesn’t go easy on him like Tyson did against Roy for an exhibition, he’s a lousy piece of shit.

Haha.

How many kilos they’ll make?

2 Likes

I don’t think Al can head kick anyone any more. That’s not something that stiff dude that fought Tito should be expected to pull off.

1 Like

Both on yayo? Sign me up!

1 Like

He couldn’t outbox a old out of prime tito, what makes him think he could out box fucking oscar de la hoya