Lidell vs. Cro-Cop, who wins?

I would much rather see this fight now than Lidell vs. Vanderlei, would be an awesome stand-up war!

Not knocking Chuck, but Cro Cop would absolutely murder him. Broken eye orbit in about 60 seconds.

horrible match up for chuck. cro-cop would finish him in the first round.
cro cop is a technical striker with a whole lot of power and chuck's
looping punches would never connect.

Chuck couldnt stop the high kick

Chuck has 1 punch power and Cro Cop has 1 kick power. I don't think I have ever seen Cro Cop ko someone with 1 punch? But he has TNT in that left high kick. I agree, I think Chuck might be in trouble in this matchup.

I don't think I have ever seen Cro Cop ko someone with 1 punch?

You see him cave in 350 pound Bob Sapp's face with a punch?

nope, haven't seen that fight with Sapp, but now that I think about it, he did ko Coleman too with a punch. I think he has too many weapons standing for Lidell but I still think it would be a very competitive fight.

It could look like

Cro-Cop vs Randleman, Remember EVERYONE said W.Silva would destroy Cro-Cop and win the OWGP. Just shows you how people's opinions don't mean shit. 90% of MMA fans are bias, ignorant, non-logical PRIDE nutthuggers

Believe it or not. The fight would be VERY competitive. If Liddell landed a good shot, No way Cro-Cop would still be standing. If Cro-Cop countered with a lot of straights, hurt Chuck early. A TKO by GNP.

I think Cro-Cop's the more accomplished kickboxer, so if they kept it on their feet Cro-Cop would likely take it. Chuck would have to switch up his game plan from what he normally does.

People underestimate Crocops boxign ability. The man did have somethign like 45 amateur boxing matches and his hands are pretty damn good. Unlike Liddel, Crocop throws straight, precise punches and while Liddel may have a harder right hand, I think Crocop has better two fisted power and much better power on his short, iinside punches. Just look at the short punches he hurt Barnett with and KO'd Coleman with. His uppercut and body punches are much better than Liddel's.

"LMAO @ this TUF idiocy"

There was a survey and less than 5% of the UG became MMA fans because of TUF.

Actually I think this fight would be much better than most of you think. Both are very cerebral and come in with good gameplans and strategies. i think it would become of fight of angles and footwork, taking each others power away and trying to set up their own. he never gets credit for it, but Liddell's footwork is impecable (sp?) He could beat Cro Cop

LOL @ Chuck standing a fucking chance in hell against Mirko.

"There was a survey and less than 5% of the UG became MMA fans because of TUF."

Your gonna have to link that cause im sure your the only one who saw it

Not to mention the fact that Crocop is a weightclass up on chuck and has about a foot reach advantage

CC by living death.

Cro Cop would have to have Chuck's skull surgically removed from his foot...Wouldn't be pretty imo...

Inserts Shameless Plug www.myspace.com/evilmastermma

silly silly thread

"Chuck has 1 punch power and Cro Cop has 1 kick power. I don't think I have ever seen Cro Cop ko someone with 1 punch? But he has TNT in that left high kick. I agree, I think Chuck might be in trouble in this matchup."

LMAO CC punch power is just as good, prob better then chucks. Dif is CC isn't fighting a bunch of 205 grapplers. 

Would be a great fight.

Roll2win does have a valid point. Chuck is very dangerous as an opponent. Alot of people like to take that away from him because he KO's in an unconventional manner...Nevertheless, he does win. I also would like to see him fight the top guys at his weight. He's working his way up there and he'll be fighting all of them soon...

Don't get me wrong...I like CroCop alot...He's a dominant force and he has impeccable kicking ability...It would simply be a great fight...