Lil Heathen

One of the baddest mother fuckers in the sport today. A true warrior who aims for the KO every time. 

Let's go, champ! 

He and I have had words on here but I took him in this fight, right now it's 1-1 imo. 

Moicano running is infuriating 

Someonestolemysocks - 

He and I have had words on here but I took him in this fight, right now it's 1-1 imo. 

Yeah I got it 1-1 too, and jeremy has been nothing but rude here. No idea what his deal is, I don't think he is stupid but he may have been drunk reading.

Outclassed tonight unfortunately. Seems to have become a little predictable. The blueprint for beating JS is well documented now. 

ShanTheMan -
Someonestolemysocks - 

Yeah I got it 1-1 too, and jeremy has been nothing but rude here. No idea what his deal is, I don't think he is stupid but he may have been drunk reading.

Idk, he just seems like a douche... Hell of a puncher but he's not the easiest guy to get along with. If I was scoring this fight id  give it to him 

they won't though and it'll fuck me hardcore... Nelson deciding to not throw punches for minutes at a time screwed me too

GARBAGE decision. Only one fighter in the cage.

Stephens should have got the nod. I don't know how you can give Moicano Rd 3 when he doesn't even engage. Shitty fight 

I'm not a fan, he's a bully with a bad attitude. I used to root for him until that shit show of a thread.

jasperb - I'm not a fan, he's a bully with a bad attitude. I used to root for him until that shit show of a thread.

Still, he won that fight. 

I fucking hate betting on mma... I consider myself an mma expert. I pick over 80% most cards. 

Last card I took oliveria via sub and straight up as a heavy dog, Myles jury via finish and jury in the first round, I took usman easy one I know, Cummins, cavillo, moussasi, and DC. The only one I had wrong was Côte. 

The worst fucking thing ever is picking the correct fighter, them winning, but judges fucking it up. 

The worst thing ever... And I have cancer! 

Someonestolemysocks -
jasperb - I'm not a fan, he's a bully with a bad attitude. I used to root for him until that shit show of a thread.

I fucking hate betting on mma... I consider myself an mma expert. I pick over 80% most cards. 

Last card I took oliveria via sub and straight up as a heavy dog, Myles jury via finish and jury in the first round, I took usman easy one I know, Cummins, cavillo, moussasi, and DC. The only one I had wrong was Côte. 

The worst fucking thing ever is picking the correct fighter, them winning, but judges fucking it up. 

Sorry to hear that, Dude...

jasperb - I'm not a fan, he's a bully with a bad attitude. I used to root for him until that shit show of a thread.

Same here

Jasper Improvement Society

That was a sparring match. Stephens was winging power shots. I don't see how he believed he could beat McGregor.

Someonestolemysocks -

No doubt, I thought he won as well.

ShanTheMan -
Someonestolemysocks - 

Thats what i said, he was drunk. Embarrassing.

This!

Smaller cages would favor his style. Bring back the WEC cage!

Lil Evil.

FleecaJohn - 

Stephens should have got the nod. I don't know how you can give Moicano Rd 3 when he doesn't even engage. Shitty fight 

He out struck Stephens... took him down... bloodied his face.

what more do you want from someone who won the fight?

i can't believe it was not unanimous!!!!

That was actually the worst i have seen from jeremy.