Lil Nog injured!! Who should replace him??

This is a tough replacement to find, and the only person I can maybe think of is possibly pulling Matt Hamill out of his Vladamir fight, and giving him a re-match with Franklin.
Any other ideas?? Phone Post

Still no ideas huh? It is a tough one! Phone Post

There certainly a lot of injuries this year. Joe Silver been pretty busy this year. With so many injuries Phone Post

Stefan bonner? Phone Post

Ronny Markes, Marcus Vantinnen, Yoel Romero, or Marcos Pezao Da Lima. All those guys are top prospects who deserve a shot in the UFC. I believe Markes has revently been signed by the UFC to face Karlos Vemola. Da Lima was signed by Strikeforce, but I have a feeling that the UFC will pick him up when they decide to absorb the Strikeforce roster. All of them are tough match-ups for Rich, and honestly, I don't think Rich should be fighting top contenders at this point in his career. I think fighting up and comers is what he should be doing. Phone Post

Machida rematch? Phone Post

King MO!

Mousasi. He just fought and decimated his opponent, is in shape and would be an awesome fight for that card. And in true UFC style, its a predatory move snatching up the dream lhw champ.

Gina? Phone Post

I like the Chris Leben rumor. That'd be a highly sellable fight. Wouldn't mind seeing Karlos Vemola moved up the ladder and put in there with Rich either.

Tito's back. Sure he can fit it in :~) Phone Post

Lil Nog should just make sure he can make weight and then have Big Nog fight in his place imo. Phone Post

get King Mo in there dammit..he is up for it and its a perfect fight for him to build himself up in the Ufc..

vinny...

SuMBJJ - Mousasi. He just fought and decimated his opponent, is in shape and would be an awesome fight for that card. And in true UFC style, its a predatory move snatching up the dream lhw champ.

this too is good...

Bader!

Brian Stann former WEC 205 belt holder

Chris Leban

Stephan Bonnar would be a cool fight

grafzep - Brian Stann former WEC 205 belt holder

Chris Leban

Stephan Bonnar would be a cool fight

Mousasi, king mo or feijao, give one of these guys a shot

Don_Dada - Machida rematch? Phone Post