Lil Nog vs. Hendo should be next

Winner should be #1 contender after Rashad/Davis winner faces Lyoto/Bones winner

Isn't Nog 1-2 in his last 3? Phone Post

You gonna stick Lil Nog in a #1 contender's fight after he's on a one fight winning streak? Nevermind the fact that he has no marketability right now..

I want Lil Nog vs Shogun II.

Round 2

XFactah416 - You gonna stick Lil Nog in a #1 contender's fight after he's on a one fight winning streak? Nevermind the fact that he has no marketability right now..

Agreed on this 100%

Nah, I think Lil Nog vs. Hendo would be enough to sell either of them as a #1 contender. Shogun/Lil Nog 2 would be amazing though.  First fight was one of the GOAT fights.

I just think Hendo deserves a shot at revenge.

GREAT fight! Phone Post

Hmm didn't think of this but it's a fight I wouldn't mind seeing again.

XFactah416 - You gonna stick Lil Nog in a #1 contender's fight after he's on a one fight winning streak? Nevermind the fact that he has no marketability right now..

Preach!   Nog/Hendo would be fun, but Dan deserves a title shot already.   Shogun/Lil Nog 2 needs to happen!

I would do Nog/Franklin.

shogun imo

Nog would armbar the shit out of Hendo...again! Phone Post

Magic8 -

Preach!   Nog/Hendo would be fun, but Dan deserves a title shot already.   Shogun/Lil Nog 2 needs to happen!

This Phone Post

Not trying to be a douche but thats a ridiculous suggestion. I love lil nog just as much as the next guy, but he's not on dan's level. Especially with his weakness to wrestlers. Phone Post

Rabadaba -  Not trying to be a douche but thats a ridiculous suggestion. I love lil nog just as much as the next guy, but he's not on dan's level. Especially with his weakness to wrestlers. Phone Post
You do know he's beaten him right?

Add Shogun/Machida 3 into this mix.

good idea, I bet Hendo would like to get that one back

Rabadaba -  Not trying to be a douche but thats a ridiculous suggestion. I love lil nog just as much as the next guy, but he's not on dan's level. Especially with his weakness to wrestlers. Phone Post

lol

Re: Shogun vs Rog II -- they almost never match a guy coming off a win vs a guy coming off a loss. 

Has to be either Rog vs Gustafsson or Rog vs Henderson II.

Nog and Hendo aren't the same fighters anymore. I think Hendo's a much smarter fighter than he was the first time they fought. He avoids dangerous positions and wins.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't Dan's idea in the first fight to get outboxed, taken down, and armbarred.