Limp Bizkit and the glory days of entrance music

mexican jujitsu - fuk papa roach. i wanna be heavy but wear make up like a girl. they sucked 11 years ago when i saw them at The Cactus in San Jo and they blow now. fake ass metal bullshit. it's one thing to wear corpse face or paint your face like a skull but that little faygot wears eyeliner...yeah real brutal. i can play drop d and palm mute chords too. so does nickelback, doesn't mean you're any part metal.

lol yeah they were pretty raw back in the day man but if you see them now i guarantee you will be blown away they blow out the competition man. lol they were the 2nd band opening up for nickelback this last tour and they brought the house down , hinder and nickelback were enxt and at least 30 percent of the people had left papa roach killed it

lol

The only thing more atrocious than Limp Bizkit's music was watching their old idiot guitar player's segment on this old promo vid Ibanez put for 7 string guitars. I grabbed a copy back when I worked at Musician's Friend (in 1998-1999, before Guitar Center bought their retail chain) and it's HILARIOUS.

First you see this diverse group of ACTUALLY TALENTED and even revolutionary players from wanker guitar center employee gods like Steve Vai (not to knock him, I'm just stating the truth...lots of Guitar Center employees are annoying douche bags, and working there was about the longest year or so of my life. I remember Robben Ford came for some odd reason and all these pretentious guys were badgering for -- gasp! -- leaving when my shift was over, rather than stick around to meet the father of that godforsaken jazz-fusion-wtf ever you wanna call "it," and hang with them and the other 8 people in Washington state who give a flying fuck about Mr. Ford or even know who he is...oy vey...),

then this jazz guy whose name escapes me, Fear Factory's old guitarist Dino Cazares, and some others. Then...the archetype dorkwad/suck ass Wes Bore-ass does what I sincerely hope was an impersonation of Beavis and Butthead for about 4-6 minutes, explaining all the apparently cool things he learned to do with a 7 string...which were basically playing guitar like his dumb ass always did, but with an extra string, all because one of those other idiots from Korn gave/let him borrow one. Ugh. It's horrifying.

I'm 30, and when I first wanted a 7 string it was after hearing Morbid Angel (though the cookie monster vocals did take some gettin' used to...), godammit, NOT Korn et al. Ugh. Korn is bad enough (at least some of their music isn't bad), but there is NOTHING of musical value associated with Limp Kornzit, Korn Chamber, etc.

Sepultura (with both Cavalera brothers only), Soulfly & Cavalera Conspiracy...FTW