Lines that only MMA fans know

1. JR-You running out of thigs to say?
    MG- Yeah. Kind of.

Swoon.

Wanna now

I hope you no hurt your hands, no hurt your ass.

But I dont know the date.

1 Like
  1. That was a nasty line by me
3 Likes
  1. Someone is going to leave in an ambulance

ā€œYou like watching people get fucked for free?ā€

7 Likes

We have a saying back home that If youā€™re cominā€™ on then come on!

1 Like

Has to be the goat insult

1 Like

Were just doing this.

3 Likes

Youā€™re a fuckin punk, dudeā€¦you call that class?!?

4 Likes

This is one of my favorites

If it hasnā€™t been said yet Iā€™d like to add

ā€œIā€™m the oldest Iā€™ve ever beenā€

6 Likes

Another classic hahaha

2 Likes

I believe mine would be number 37?

Peety My Heart

5 Likes

Shitletot

A few from the all time master on the mic.

Never piss off a gangster.

I was in Las Vegas when the Nogueira brothers first touched down in America. There was a bus, this is a true story. There was a bus that pulled up to a red light, and Little Nog tried to feed it a carrot, while Big Nog was petting it. He thought it was a horse. This really happened. He tried to feed a bus a carrot, and now youā€™re telling me this country has computers? I didnā€™t know that.

Anderson Silva, you absolutely suck!

Damn, I hate New York.

Even if I thought I could get a submission Iā€™m not laying underneath a grown man with my legs spread on worldwide T.V. Some guys subscribe to that theory but I am a Republican and we donā€™t do that.

Hello, sweet potato.

Listen Wanderlei, I will do a home invasion on you. I will cut the power to your house and the next thing youā€™ll hear is me climbing up your stairs in a pair of night vision goggles I bought in the back of Soldier of Fortune magazine. Iā€™ll pick the lock to the master room door, take a picture of you in bed with the Nogueira brothers working on your ā€˜jiu-jitsuā€™. Iā€™ll take said quote unquote photograph, post it at dorksfrombrazil.com, password - not required, username - not required. That, Wanderlei, is how you threaten someone. Dummy.

You must have caught me on a low day.

Tito always says Iā€™m using my mouth to get my opportunities. The only person I know that made money using their mouth was his ex-wife.

I actually held public office and I left the only way a person should in handcuffs.

If Jon Jones, a potted cactus, and a slice of pizza from my oven were all on Jeopardy, Jon Jones would not make the final round.

I fight better than Jon Jones. I can sing better than Sean Combs. I even have trombone sized stones bigger than John Holmes.

Tell another Christopher Walken story about a lion and a jackal.

I see a lot of people try to come out and copy me, duplicate me, and give it the old college try, but at the end of the day, thereā€™s only one Chael Sonnen

5 Likes

Let meee baaang brooo

8 Likes

Petey my heart

4 Likes

Look out for that metal thing

Beat you to a living death

3 Likes
  • Tap like chicken
  • This is number one bullshit
2 Likes