Link to Zuffa job board

lookoutawhale - hmm some odd job listings on that site..

----

Housekeeping: President Social Servicing
Pants Ironer- Ultimate Fighting Championship (Las Vegas, NV)

Just the way that our fighters prepare with their training partners to be their very best, here at the Ultimate Fighting Championship we encourage that type of teamwork. A UFC employee, like a mixed martial artist, is well-rounded and willing to put in the time necessary to be world-class.  We believe a man with sharp pants can really make a statement.

Position Summary:
We here at the UFC need someone to iron Dana's White's pants. Since he runs a hectic schedule, his pants tend to get creases quite a bit. From limo rides, to cramped seating on the private plane. It will be your job to watch his pants at all time and keep a spare in a bulletproof case.

You will need to have the following things:

1. know how to work an iron
2. ability to iron.
3. flexible schedule so you can be called upon at all times of the day.
4. have at least 3 years ironing experience.
5. College degree in pants-ironology.
6. scored atleast 9.7 on the national ironing test.

I could so do this job !

Every single F'n night I have to iron my girlfriends scrub's, her son's school uniform, and whatever I'll be wearing to work the following day. I find it peaceful.

Cindy, Please hook a brotha up with a good word.

Word!

tttt

parklife - Hey Cindy.. what is your title at Zuffa? Or are you just an intern?

Nothing. No working association with them whatsoever.

Cindy

Zedlepln - 
USA - lol @ anyone hiring cre
I wonder if he included a DVD of bad rap videos along with his cover letter and resume.

legit lol

Rumbler - 

----

Just the way that our fighters prepare with their training partners to be their very best, here at the Ultimate Fighting Championship we encourage that type of teamwork. A UFC employee, like a mixed martial artist, is well-rounded and willing to put in the time necessary to be world-class.  We believe a man with sharp pants can really make a statement.

Position Summary:
We here at the UFC need someone to iron Dana's White's pants. Since he runs a hectic schedule, his pants tend to get creases quite a bit. From limo rides, to cramped seating on the private plane. It will be your job to watch his pants at all time and keep a spare in a bulletproof case.

2. ability to iron.

I could so do this job !

Every single F'n night I have to iron my girlfriends scrub's, her son's school uniform, and whatever I'll be wearing to work the following day. I find it peaceful.

Word!

sounds like your one of your girlfriends scrubs and you've been ironed by fate bro

forget this guy dana this guy has a kid and a girl who tells him what to do. nobody tells me what to do except you if you hire me obvously

id ride my bike from chicago, and let them brand me like forest gump, while i did news tour interviews in each state i rode through.

I have a degree in business admin, and focus like a laser beam!

PUT ME IN DANA!

Mike Sanders - 
Rumbler - 

----

Position Summary:

2. ability to iron.

I could so do this job !

Word!

sounds like your one of your girlfriends scrubs and you've been ironed by fate bro

forget this guy dana this guy has a kid and a girl who tells him what to do. nobody tells me what to do except you if you hire me obvously

Do you know who I am bro?

4 DZ NTZ - I deal with UFC and UFC accessories      

„-,-~''~''':::'':::':::::''::::''~-,~„

,-'':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::''-„

..,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|

,-'::::::::::::„:„„-~-~--'~-'~--~-~--~--~„:,'

..,'::::::::::,~'': : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : '-|

..|::::::::,-': : : : : : : : - -~''''¯¯''-„: : : : : :<br />
      ..|::::::::|: : : : : : : : : „„--~'''''~-„: : : : : '|

..'|:::::::,': : : : : : :
„„-: : : : : : : : ~--„: |'

|::::::|: : : „--~~'''~~''''''''-„   
..„~''''''''''''¯¯|¯",

|:::::,':„„-|: : :„---~: : :|''¯¯''''|: ~---„: |¯¯|

..,~-,
/'': : : |: :(_ o_): : |: : : :|:(_o): .. |

../,'-,: : : : : ''-,
___,-'': : : : ''-„__-'

..: :|: : : : : : : : : : : : : :„: : : : :-,: : : : : :<br />
         ',:': : : : : : : : : : : : :,-'
: : : :',: : : : ,'

.'-,-': : : : : :__„-: : :'': : ¯''~~'': ': : ~--|'

.|: ,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|

.'|: : : : : : : : : -,„
„„-~~--~--„: : : |

..|: : : : : : : : : : : : :-------~: : : : : |

..|: :''-,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|

..',: : :''-, : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ,'

| : : : : : : : : :
: : : : : : : : : : ,-'

|: : : : : : : : : : '''~----------~'': :,'

.|: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|

.„-''. '-,
: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ,'

,-''. . . . . '''~-„_: : : : : : : : : : : : :,-'''-„  

Hank Hill FTW!!!

Cindy

explodingboy - I wouldn't want to work for Zuffa, would kill the enjoyment of the product if I was involved in it all of my working days. 

I think this.  I work in the entertainment industry and I'm a bit jaded now because I get to see a lot of big name acts.  I rarely get excited about stuff anymore.  I also got involved in behind the scenes in Pro Wrestling and it changed the way I watched it to a point that I don't even watch it anymore.

Here's my submission for the videographer position:

There's more backside tongue insertion here than in ALL of Tito's wife's movies combined.

theres a ufc affiliate program? wtf are they selling?

ttt

for later

HITMAN FIGHTGEAR - they should hire me to design and revamp their clothing line.

Don't you want to work for me? :)

in

HITMAN FIGHTGEAR - they should hire me to design and revamp their clothing line.

Karo and I are both "asking for a chance" to the UFC

LOL at CRE, the King of the Hill reference, and this thread in general. Funny stuff.

But kinda feel bad for CRE.

For those willing to move to Vegas and that have the right skillset(s) there are some good opportunities there. Nice of you to post that Cindy.

Hey CRE,

I got my job with Zuffa through that job board, and I can tell you that if it was anything like my interview process, over a hundred people were interviewed, and that comes out from how ever many applications are sent though. If you got interviewed that means you were qualified and they liked your resume.

There are tons of factors that go into who they select, I wouldn't be too discouraged. I doubt that your posting on here, unless you were told so, was what did not get you hired. I would keep applying.

I applied for a couple different positions before I got the one I am doing now. It is honestly a great company to work for. It took me almost 4 years to get a job here and it is definitely worth it!

-Jeff

I would love to do corporate networking or event connectivity for Zuffa.