Linland on Vitor. May have point?

Matt predicted that Randy will "destroy" Vitor. He added, Belfort is the number four contender and that Randy already beat the number two and three. Lindland went on to say that Belfort can't strike as good and Chuck Liddell or wrestle as good as Tito Ortiz. He then asked, "What is he gonna bring?"

Vitor is A Bjj BB,but he not Known for subs. He not as good a striker as Chuck or wrestler as Tito, but when he's on, He is more explosive then both in striking and wrestling. Cant wait.

Vitor is going to bring fists and knees of fury

Vitor has a higher skill set of striking AND wrestling combined than Chuck or Tito, which makes him more dangerous for Couture.

I doubt it. The thing is, for years now, people have said that so and so has the skills to beat Randy. Until I see it done, I don't believe it. Ricco, sure. But Vitor just doesn't have the size and strength to counter Randy's wrestling, and Randy is a deceptive striker. He may not look too fucking pretty, but he gets the job done.

gobruins is 137% correct

I think that Vitor has better takedowns than Chuck (only because Liddel never tries to take anyone down) and better striking than Tito. I dunno if this adds up to a winning combination against Couture, though.

Styles make matches however, and I am wondering if Couture will try to take Vitor down right away or (again) do what no one thinks that he is capable of doing and slug it out with Vitor on his feet.

fos

No, he won't. He cut his hair to marry Joana Prado :)

Vitor better work on his takedown defence or he is toast in the third.

Vitor poses much more of a threat to Randy than Tito did in both submissions and strikes. Any idiot could see Tito was not going to beat Randy at his own game. Everything Tito does, Randy does better. That cannot be said about Vitor. I can't believe people are too blind to see this.

belfort will bring luck and an upset!

vitor IS a better striker than chuck... way more precise, better defense, better combinations, faster, better movement. i know, i know... he lost to chuck, but for the looping right hand that chuck threw with his head down, vitor was right in the fight, and he took the fight on short notice. chuck is not a great striker, vitor is...

tito is a good wrestler, randy is a better wrestler.

vitor is a good ju jitsu player, randy is not... randy was in no danger, holding tito down. he will ge in great danger if he decides to pin vitor to the mat.

oh, and the brazilian is correct...

Vitor will submit Couture.

Belfort brings in as well rounded skills as Barnett(uncle well rounded) and the X factor of being awesome when he is on.

Vitor destroyed Ricco and manhandled his girth without problem. Randy had no answer when the dough boy fell on top of him.

Randy is going to win, I would feel a little nervous if these posts weren't popping up again like they did before the tito and liddell fights.

BTW, Waller stop trolling or I will report you to the admins.

Vitor is a better striker than Chuck.

It was hard to tell from their fight, when Chuck knocked Vitor down. Both have bad boxing habits that Couture has taken advantage of and will do again.

"The thing is, for years now, people have said that so and so has the skills to beat Randy. Until I see it done, I don't believe it. Ricco, sure. But Vitor just doesn't have the size and strength to counter Randy's wrestling, and Randy is a deceptive striker. He may not look too fucking pretty, but he gets the job done. "

Vitor outwrestled Ricco at the ADCC though...

Vitor just better be fucking serious.

Getting married a month before the event is fucking stupid.

I really wanna see Vitor knock Randy's ass out.

Nothing but respect for Randy, but he's a boring fighter.