List of biggest muscle in mma

where are the pics?

How is gsp not on the list Phone Post

Ban because u didn't follow the rules! Apart from that ur list is a fail BLAF the biggest shlong Phone Post

Carwin should be #4 and then Bigfoot and then TKZ. Otherwise solid list

This thread is epic. Phone Post

This is supposed to be a moderated forum.

Koga - This is supposed to be a moderated forum.

lol @ top8 being white... Phone Post

Cris cyborg Phone Post

All those funny ninja links to matbattle.com seemed so harmless at first...

jbuck1212 -
UGCTT_FryedTakayama -  
That just made my balls hurt i laughed so hard. And the rogan comment was funny. Look, just trying to lighten the mood. With all these ugnazis trying to ban everyone. Thought I'd b cool to see if anyone still had a funnybone. N thanks for the comments...shit is funny. And i succeede to ThE cheik Kongo Guy. Ur right...he's number 2. And fuck u dumb banning nazi fucks . Phone Post
Ban. Phone Post

With the way MMA fans have been evolving around here, OP seems like a man only just ever so slightly ahead of the curve.

New slogan will soon be 'OP is an MMA fan'.

LEKS -  I thought this was a MMA forum. WTF Phone Post

Its only moderated in the sense of discouraging promotion of non-UFC shows.

And making sure UG news spams the board with the latest irrelevant musings from twitter.

Otherwise they want the maximum amount of non-serious fan clogging the board with banal, quasi-homosexual bullshit. As long as they keep clicking the links.

Its the definition of "phoning it in" from the admins, once you lose your passion for the sport. Used to be THE place to be for MMA during the rough patches.

duckhuntgangsta -
SykChyld - 
jbuck1212 - What do u say og?
Obviously brogans got a big one. And lytle. Oh and we all know Franklin Has a nice looking Dong, not necessarily 'big' but its just...ya know, nice! Perfect. My list in order of size...not aesthetics.

1. Rogan
2. Serra
3. Baroni
4. TKZ
5. carwin
6. McCockle
7. Nate Diaz
8. Lorenzo f.
9. Anderson
10. Ellenburger(also very nice)
11. Ben Saunders
12. Bonnar
13. Vovchancyn
14. Nick Diaz
15. Shogun Russian
16. Kimbo slice
17. Ryan Couture
18. Goldie
19. Mark hunt
20. Ian McCall
21. Bj Penn
22. patricky pitbull
23. Sperry
24. Roy Nelson
25. Brock lesnar
26. Art jimmerson
27. Jon Jones
28. Richard white
29. Bas rutten
30. Chael sonnen
31. Mike Chandler
32. Koschek
33. Lyle Beerbohm
34. lyota machida
35. Frank Mir
36. Dana white
37. Chuck liddel
38. Erick Silva
39. Dong hyun kim
40. Gray Maynard
41. Cole Konrad
42. Hendricks
43. Michael bisping

That's my list so far. I know there's gonna be A LOT of discrepancy. But i will not waiver. This is my list n ive put a lot of thought into it. Feel free to add or really arrange. I'm tons excited to see yalls list! Phone Post
You need Jesus. Phone Post
This. Jesus is top 10 easy. 

BAAAA HAHA...I LITERALLY JUST SPOT COFFEE.AT first i was like why is THIS Guy being a Dick ...then i got it...and i literally had a coffee fueled snot rocket explode. That was funny. These guys are so stupid. I'm not an mma fan cause I'm trying to make some fuckers laugh. I'm less of a fan cause i fantasize about fighter cock? Phone Post

Yeah this is pretty gay Phone Post

This list distresses me

How can Cheick Kongo NOT be on the list.........shhhhiiiiiitttt, he should be the only name on the list.

Wait, did I just contribute to this gay fest.........?!? Phone Post

jbuck1212 -
duckhuntgangsta -
SykChyld - 
jbuck1212 - What do u say og?
Obviously brogans got a big one. And lytle. Oh and we all know Franklin Has a nice looking Dong, not necessarily 'big' but its just...ya know, nice! Perfect. My list in order of size...not aesthetics.

1. Rogan
2. Serra
3. Baroni
4. TKZ
5. carwin
6. McCockle
7. Nate Diaz
8. Lorenzo f.
9. Anderson
10. Ellenburger(also very nice)
11. Ben Saunders
12. Bonnar
13. Vovchancyn
14. Nick Diaz
15. Shogun Russian
16. Kimbo slice
17. Ryan Couture
18. Goldie
19. Mark hunt
20. Ian McCall
21. Bj Penn
22. patricky pitbull
23. Sperry
24. Roy Nelson
25. Brock lesnar
26. Art jimmerson
27. Jon Jones
28. Richard white
29. Bas rutten
30. Chael sonnen
31. Mike Chandler
32. Koschek
33. Lyle Beerbohm
34. lyota machida
35. Frank Mir
36. Dana white
37. Chuck liddel
38. Erick Silva
39. Dong hyun kim
40. Gray Maynard
41. Cole Konrad
42. Hendricks
43. Michael bisping

That's my list so far. I know there's gonna be A LOT of discrepancy. But i will not waiver. This is my list n ive put a lot of thought into it. Feel free to add or really arrange. I'm tons excited to see yalls list! Phone Post
You need Jesus. Phone Post
This. Jesus is top 10 easy. 

BAAAA HAHA...I LITERALLY JUST SPOT COFFEE.AT first i was like why is THIS Guy being a Dick ...then i got it...and i literally had a coffee fueled snot rocket explode. That was funny. These guys are so stupid. I'm not an mma fan cause I'm trying to make some fuckers laugh. I'm less of a fan cause i fantasize about fighter cock? Phone Post
I'm surprised your parents let you drink coffee. Phone Post

Oh so gay. So so gay.

Beep nothing, more like the foghorn of the Titanic

Kongo
Jon Jones
Tyrone Woodley
Rashad Evans
Phil davis

Honorable mention Will Campuzano Phone Post 3.0