List of fighter knocked out .....

"also what about the guy that died recently has was like only 41."

Is this another reference to this mysterious death that nobody has been able to sustantiate?

was it uki naki that lost and eye to gordeau?

as for the fighter the died , as far as I know its valid. I forget his name but he was in his 40,s

as for rampage he did proclaim christianity after his fight with silva

"...but what the fuck happened to alex steibling?"

Got humiliated by Anderson Silva and had to leave the ring without his
trunks... that had the inscription "Brazilian Killa" on it.
After the fight Rudimar went to his corner and asked for the trunks.

very humbling experience IMO

"if Randy came out of retirement, i still think he would beat Ortiz, Belfort, etc"

Randy legs are just not youthfull anymore if you watch his previous fights prior to his losses he is much more solid on hin his legs. must have stoped workingt them.

Nate Quarry

Nate quary is not the real deal. a great guy and I wish him the best its just what I see.

I think Randy would still beat those guys too. But if you compare his first performance against Liddell to his last, you can see the change, and it's not a due to Liddell's improvement (though he has improved considerably).

Personally I believe Captain America jinxed himself by leaving his wife for some Vegas eye-candy, but I don't know the specifics of his private life.

Interesting point.

Telling ya age and to much sex weakens the powerfull legs.

Heh. Enson after Igor. Funny how that fight keeps coming up.

Igor after Cro Cop KOed him to a certain extent. I know he's been on the way down for a while, but he seems unwilling to trade and opts for G&P instead.

Has tre telligman fought since his brutal knock out at the hands of silvia ?

Paul Varelans has gotten cracks given to him by many fighters in brutal fashion.

Mark Kerr: Varelans was shaking while getting kneed repeatedly on the ground.

Igor V: V beat him silly for many minutes.

Kimo: He was beating Kimo, but when he finally received cracks BJM let it go for a long long time while Kimo gave his dome some good rub.

Ruas: It was over a long period of time, but those leg kicks were pretty brutal.

Tank: Didn't get Matua'ed, but definitely got beat down.

Even pillow fisted Carlao Barretto got a chance to use Paul's head for a punching bag.

Samoa.

Quentin?
tell that to lindland and everyone else's ass he's kicked since fighting wanderlei.

what happened to Tre telligman after his brutal knock out at the hands of silvia

TTT

tra tel-------sp

"WTF happened to Alex S?????"

He has been fighting in the WEC and lost a few fights in a row before
beating the older Guida in July. He fought again in August and had his
ass handed to him by a 22 year old from Murrieta, CA. He had three
nasty cuts on his forehead due to a vicious GNP assult that resulted in
a doctor stoppage...probably saved his life the way that fight was
going.

TTT

There's a lot more than you would initially think. but it's more about those people's desire and commitment to MMA.