Listening to BabyJoe on CageSide

Fuck, I forgot about this.

URL to the webcast?

I just feel everyone should stay black.

<--- staying black

I think I was more of a mediator than anything. I didn't do anything to be a punk. I cleared things up so there is NO confusion. Andrew said we wanted 165, so I got it to 160. Andrew was dodging the question on the purse so I made it clear. Dan wanted winner take all so I helped him make things clear so it wasn't a yelling match.

Dan can be a little more abrasive, but I think I was right about what I said. When you are negative you don't make friends you make enemies. He could have been supportive or stayed out of it... he choose to talk about how Dan wasn't deserving. He made no friends of us or many of the people that support us in everything that we do. So I stand by what I said on that. Until then I had no problem with him at all... since then I have nothing good to say about him.

Dan will smash him because Andrew is a grappler with no other complementary skills like takedowns or standup.

Family members that have each other's back. What is the world coming to??!?

Pretty soon someone is going to come along and make a sport out of fighting.

Mark my words :-)

"I just feel everyone should stay black"
ok, so i heard that correct, LOL.

And of course I am gonna get involved on my brother's half... its not fair otherwise. The kid is half retarded.

lol.

High 5 to SwampRocker

yah man, kinda lost it. Can't stand the guy. by the end, i was so mad, i couldn't speak and i was shaking.

Thanks for listening

www.WCFighting.com

Came off wrong about my mom, hah. She never drinks... but gets trashed on like 2 drinks at the fights because she gets so nervous and thats how she handles it.

Its cool, Joe.

My mom used to drink a lot too...but only when she beat me.

ttt

TTT for The Upgrade,

I haven't always cheered for the Lauzon's, but I have always respected them.  But I am looking forward to The Upgrade smashing whateverhisnameis.

I also think  Joe vs. Kenny will be a barnburner.

damn, i turned the show off. guess i missed out.

-stay crack

it will be availabe for download tomorrow I assume, as their old shows are as well...

ttt

ttt