Live Chuck Liddell Q&A & Autographs for you guys!!

UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
ramaham -
UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
ThePundit -

I'm in for 1 for me plus 1 I will auction for avoid cause how much?  Your sig will help get more creepy. Thanks 

Anyone that wants me to sign just email ian@directendorsement.com

ill sign it if you send me an order # for sure

You and the Iceman sounds good to me

I'm down just send me an email, bed time I'm in camp haha.

Sent

Nice looking shirts.

Neat, would love to meet the Iceman in person tho! Phone Post 3.0

Bad ass shirts creepy! Phone Post 3.0

34.95$ with an inscription is a deal and a half Phone Post 3.0

Nice creepy. Ordered Phone Post 3.0

FETT_Loadin76_TFK -

This...

This is the shirt that I need.

Ordered. Bad ass shirts for sure. I have excite. 

Sub Phone Post 3.0

Ttt awesome Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
DaSquidge - My bad, just visited the site, all the info is there. Need to set up PayPal so I'll order later. Would love to get it personalised for DaSquidge, that cool? Phone Post 3.0

Why do u need to set up PayPal?

if personalized if you email me ahead of time I can put it in the notes if there's an order #

Hey man, sorry, I'm in Ireland and it was just before 8am on the way in to work so I wasn't firing on all cylinders. Thought it was PayPal orders only.
I've ordered a shirt so I'll shoot you a mail.
No biggie about the personalisation but I plan on throwing this into a frame so a DaSquidge in there somewhere would be a nice touch.
Keep up the great work and best of luck in your fight in Belfast, I know your fighting Neil but I'm a "Creepy" fan for life so I ain't rooting against you lol. Phone Post 3.0

Gonna be a crazy show!

DaSquidge -
UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
DaSquidge - My bad, just visited the site, all the info is there. Need to set up PayPal so I'll order later. Would love to get it personalised for DaSquidge, that cool? Phone Post 3.0

if personalized if you email me ahead of time I can put it in the notes if there's an order #

Hey man, sorry, I'm in Ireland and it was just before 8am on the way in to work so I wasn't firing on all cylinders. Thought it was PayPal orders only.
No biggie about the personalisation but I plan on throwing this into a frame so a DaSquidge in there somewhere would be a nice touch.
Keep up the great work and best of luck in your fight in Belfast, I know your fighting Neil but I'm a "Creepy" fan for life so I ain't rooting against you lol. Phone Post 3.0

Hahah can't wait for Ireland ! Let's grab a drink after 

UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
DaSquidge -
UGCTT_UncleCreepy -

Hahah can't wait for Ireland ! Let's grab a drink after 

Hahaha for sure Phone Post 3.0

Is Chuck able to personalize the shirt as well? 

darkside3744 -

Is Chuck able to personalize the shirt as well? 

If you email me I can try kind've depends on how many he has to sign

Definitely In. will figure out if they post to AUS tonight. Phone Post 3.0

WalkOffKO - Definitely In. will figure out if they post to AUS tonight. Phone Post 3.0

Yup love AUS always have shipped there; I just wish the judges were smarter in my fight haha. 

Ordered. This is the greatest moment in Internet forum history!!! Apart from the fappening of course. Phone Post 3.0