Live Chuck Liddell Q&A & Autographs for you guys!!

I'm hosting so you know damn well it's going to be entertaining, we made special shirts for him to sign this Saturday I'll post them below, it's a live show streamed through directendorsement.com I'll post the info below but you can ask any questions you want. He's also gonna use the platform to raise awareness to the charity he chooses. These are limited shirts so if anyone orders ahead of time it'll be shipped within 14 days with his signature, if anyone orders after well.... It's gonna take a while. I'm posting the shirts and flyer below.

War ice man / unc creep Phone Post 3.0

Dag5 - War ice man / unc creep Phone Post 3.0

Hell ya!

Thats awesome.. Thanks Ian, and Erik

Fudge yeah

Just placed my order, best of luck with this.

Oh shit I'm getting on this. Phone Post 3.0

ThePundit -

I'm in for 1 for me plus 1 I will auction for avoid cause how much?  Your sig will help get more creepy. Thanks 

Anyone that wants me to sign just email ian@directendorsement.com

ill sign it if you send me an order # for sure

How much? Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

ramaham -

Just placed my order, best of luck with this.

It'll be a very fun show!

Very cool Ian, would love to get one of these. In for price info. Phone Post 3.0

DaSquidge - Very cool Ian, would love to get one of these. In for price info. Phone Post 3.0
$34.95 + shipping Phone Post 3.0

My bad, just visited the site, all the info is there. Need to set up PayPal so I'll order later. Would love to get it personalised for DaSquidge, that cool? Phone Post 3.0

DaSquidge - My bad, just visited the site, all the info is there. Need to set up PayPal so I'll order later. Would love to get it personalised for DaSquidge, that cool? Phone Post 3.0

Why do u need to set up PayPal?

if personalized if you email me ahead of time I can put it in the notes if there's an order #

UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
ThePundit -

I'm in for 1 for me plus 1 I will auction for avoid cause how much?  Your sig will help get more creepy. Thanks 

You and the Iceman sounds good to me

I'll do my best for personalized ones if you email like by tomorrow 

ramaham -
UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
ThePundit -

You and the Iceman sounds good to me

I'm down just send me an email, bed time I'm in camp haha.