LIVE -Q&A with Chuck Liddell - NOW

Hey guys. Long time listener, first time caller. Just kidding. So, is Chuck Liddell really on here now?

good chit. I wanted to ask him what he thought of JOSH K, the blond afro dude on TUF

Damn, too late, was gonna ask about Juliette Lewis?

Chuck, who do you think will win the fight between Tito and Vitor?

Just to repeat....

Chuck is no longer in the house. Thanks for the questions earlier.

lmao @ micky.

Chuck

I've heard a few rumors that you've been extensivley training BJJ and that you plan to submit Randy.

Is this true?

Saucy and Chuck,

Many thanks for your kind and generous time taking questions for fans who really do appreciate you as a fighter and respect you as a person. Hopefully we will be able to have another time to throw some questions at yah.

AJ

LOL @ people still asking questions

Beth, could you please wish Chuck a "Happy Birthday" from the guys up in Canada.... ;)

lol

Damnit...I got here late.

Was he here for about 4 minutes?

I came late also, but TTT for Chuck. That was awesome and this is why I love MMA.

I can not beleave I missed this thread, I am a big fan of chucks, I hope to get this chance again later on...
I have enjoyed watching him in all his fights, and on the TUF Show..................

Xo
Evelyn

Thanks Hun, For Asking Chuck to say "HI" to me...

(I was at church and missed this post! Maybe Next time)

I can not beleave I missed this thread, I am a big fan of chucks, I hope to get this chance again later on...
I have enjoyed watching him in all his fights, and on the TUF Show..................

Xo
Evelyn

Thanks Hun, For Asking Chuck to say "HI" to me...

(I was at church and missed this post! Maybe Next time)

Hey Evelyn. Welcome to the UG. Chuck is one of my good friends, we hang out all the time. If you would like to speak to him just give me your number and we could work something out ;)