LIVE -Q&A with Chuck Liddell - NOW

I've trained under Bobby Southworth and seen him fight, but in your own words, why did you pick Bobby Southworth first overall on TUF?

how was it leading a fight team against randy knowing that you would be fighting him soon? were you keeping a close eye on the tricks that he teaches?

He's still here...he's talking to Willa...one moment please.

How does he plan to fight Randy differently in the rematch?

In addition to bringing in Eddie Bravo to help with his grappling, will Chuck bring in some more trainers such as Dana White to help with his boxing or overall strategy? Dana trained him in the past, will he help him prepare for the Couture rematch?

Can Beth beat you at bowling? :)

WHAT'S WILLA WEARING?????

me being a young fella like yourself, but being in the best shape of my life, is there any mental barriers to overcome fighting younger people say up to 7-10years your junior?

Those instructions are about five years old and we'll be coming out with some new ones soon.

I didn't watch his training. Our teams trained at different times.

Chuck,
Not Necessarilly what your gameplan is but
What areas are you specifically training on for the next fight with Randy?Like More Wrestling more Jiu Jitsu, More Cardio etc.

Do you and Scott Adams train at all together anymore?
Do you think he'll ever fight again?

Also have you and Tito spoke after the fight and is that animosity gone now.

BTW you better answer these questions cause i just logged on at work cause i saw the thread and i might get in trouble!!!

Chuck,

Just between you and me there WAS a pact, wasn't there? ;)

Chuck,

If your still here, what aspects do you feel you'll change with a Rampage rematch? Would you be more overall aggressive and if so do you plan on working the clinch more?

AJ

With your education background, do you do your own taxes?

SERIOUS QUESTION- Chuck, assuming you beat Randy Couture, whats left for you in the UFC? Would you consider fighting in PRIDE full time?

Beth would kick my ass in bowling especially with those new bowling shoes she got.

Mikey, what's up? Just remember, I've seen the home video.

Not planning on leaving the UFC but I would like to go over to Japan and KO Vanderlai.

I train with guys who are ten or more years my junior all the time so that doesn't affect me.

I've got to go.

Thanks,

Chuck

thanks chuck and saucy

TTT for Chuck and saucy

damn, got here too late.

1)First of all Chuck thank you for coming here to chat with the fans. It will be nice to see you come here more often becuase you there are alot of people like myself who support you here.

2)Willa is HOT.

3)You rarely cover up when striking, why is this? bcs in your fight against Randy you were open for shots and rarely covered up at all.

4)Are you planning to stand with Randy or put him on his back? bcs Randy cannot do anything when he is fighting from his back. Have you considered this at all?

5)"Your kicks w/in combos are really effective, why do you seem tentative to kick and or knee in the clinch more? Vanderlei does the same amountt of punching you do, but throws leg kicks high kicks knees elbows...what I am saying is that you have become a boxer and rarely use your other weapons."-GREAT QUESTION.

6)GOOD LUCK CHUCK AND TRAIN HARD FOR THE BELT! YOU DESERVE IT!

"Not planning on leaving the UFC but I would like to go over to Japan and KO Vanderlai."

MATCH OF THE YEAR

Chuck,
Krazy Mike here from Lake Havasu.

When are you going to hook me up with the cloths you said you would hook me up with?

krazymike@thefightgame.tv