Liver King Admits To Current Steroid Use

Wait a minute, who cares about this guy. What was that thing about Santa??

1 Like

Is anyone seriously surprised though?

3 Likes

For the amount of gear that he takes I would expect to be Phil Heath size, and it just goes to show that no matter how much you take it canā€™t overcome average genetics

1 Like

what steroids do is put your future cell reproduction on fast forward.
his muscle fibres are in credit from 2040.
heā€™ll be a piece of dried up Kleenex by then.
sucked in twat.

2 Likes

Wolftickets Featuring Ancestry

1 Like

Handled it well

2 Likes

I learned my lesson in the early 80s when vitamins and prayers didnā€™t get me ripped.

7 Likes

Well I actually posted that a while back, and it came out that I was correct

U sure have a hard on for me dork. Watch urself sweetie

4 Likes

He listed them in his protocol? Lmaooo

2 Likes

This is the truth. there are thousands of gym bros out there smashing large quants of gear but there is only around 30 men on the mr Olympia stage

3 Likes

And what exactly are the reasons he claims he uses steroids? Just for recovery right? Maybe injury?

1 Like

Most guys could take as much gear as liver king and they would not look like him. Iā€™d say he has solid genetics and responds pretty well to steroids

You guys would be surprised at the amount of guys that take bucketloads off steroids and they donā€™t look all that good - these are the guys with shitty genes

1 Like

ā€œI lied about using steroids, because young men commit suicide all the time. Questioning my motives and integrity, is tantamount to putting the gun to their head and pulling the trigger for them. Do you support suicide?ā€

5 Likes

Next itā€™ll turn out Rich Piana wasnā€™t natty

4 Likes

Yeah, I agree, he definitely responds better than most to steroids. If he werenā€™t like 5ā€™5, he coulda been a hell of a pro wrestler.

2 Likes

His gimmick is randy savage that eats liver!

MR. C

1 Like

Anyone making a living off of being in shape on instagram or YouTube is almost certainly on something, even if they werenā€™t initially. People debate if the Athlean X guy is natty, heā€™s late 40s and about 8% bf year round

5 Likes

Royce Gracie, tim Sylvia, josh Barnettā€¦

2 Likes

Or a lot of pro wrestler physiques in the 80s and 90s, just arm mass and a barrel torso

1 Like

Interesting that he admitted it. Gives him even more exposure.

2 Likes