Liver King Admits To Current Steroid Use

5 Likes

There is zero debate about the athlean X fella lol

2 Likes

Well, he is like 5ā€™6ā€. Makes him look bigger. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This might have all been planned tbh

3 Likes

It will be interesting to see if this has any negative impact on his career. I donā€™t really understand influencers that much especially guys like liver king - nothing against him as heā€™s obviously dedicated and a good businessman . But I donā€™t get his appeal .

1 Like

Well, he does eat a lot of gnarly stuff. People like that. Itā€™s the Fear Factorā€¦ um, factor

2 Likes

Liver king needs to go on rogans podcast

1 Like

Joe doesnt want to promote him im guessing

4 Likes

Agreed

This might blow him up more

Hes obviously a smart guy and great at promotion

3 Likes

Rogan said he doesnā€™t want him. I guess liver king has been trying really hard to get on for a while and Rogan said no because his shit is too stupid to talk about.

8 Likes

That guy has got to be trolling

1 Like

Glad I found this out in the wrong forum assholeā€¦

1 Like

They should change the 8th tenant to section 8 imo.

1 Like

This is exactly my thoughts. Doesnā€™t matter that he uses steroids, that was obvious, idk why he didnā€™t just enter into the whole social media thing as an entertainer and just be up front about his steroid thing. People like his gimmick, he could have made plenty of money off of it.

But trying to piggyback on people commiting suicide and act like you are trying to help them and not just sell supplements is incredibly low. Fuck this guy

5 Likes

They offer you to live life vicariously through them. Thatā€™s the appeal.

1 Like

Fuck that guy trying to go to saving people from suicide what a low level piece of scum

1 Like

You either didnā€™t read what I wrote or didnā€™t comprehend it

1 Like

10 grand a month on PEDs and clinicians.

That primitive lifestyle baby.

2 Likes

Heā€™s not.

Thereā€™s threads on Twitter/Reddit re: nattyornot and people really do believe.

Itā€™s like the 1980ā€™s Hogan ā€œsay your prayers!ā€ bullshit all over again lol

2 Likes

Heā€™s not trying to save anybody. He sees the vulnerability of these men as a weakness to prey upon. Heā€™s the spitting image of a false prophet and snake oil salesman.

By his own admission, he hopped on trt because his natural production level was low. Why didnā€™t he just follow his own tenets and just eat a bunch of liver and workout then? Why? Because itā€™s not enough. Itā€™s not going to get you ridiculously jacked, especially at 45. He preaches dreams and falsehoods and claimed his physique was attainable if you bought into his bullshit, but didnā€™t disclose the secret ingredientā€¦the effective ingredient.

5 Likes