!!! LMAO Dana White Caught Making Rape Joke

Dana White Makes a Rape Joke on Twitter

Dana White Slips and makes his own Rape Joke on Twitter – Oops! Sorry Miguel Torres
So if you aren’t up to date on the Dana White firing Miguel Torres over a rape comment made on twitter, Start here first…

Now, for those up to speed….After all of the recent uproar over Dana Whites, seemingly harsh decision, to fire Miguel Torres over a rape comment, Dana White accidently slips one of his own on twitter. One that was quickly caught by fellow followers on Twitter. Dana not only makes a reference to rape, he corrects a guys spelling by implying “He must of been anally raped in prison’

To see screen shot of Dana Whites Comment Click Below..

haha mts joke was at least funny.

This just in from Dana: wrong forum asshole Phone Post

biggator - haha mts joke was at least funny.

Whats ridiculous is that Miguels wasn't even directed at anyone. It was just an indirect joke about the name of Rape Vans.

Dana White directed his comment towards a specific follower saying he was probably raped in prison. What da fack?

Forum asshole wrong

So the UFC is really "classy" and THAT'S why they got rid of Torres...????

Now, I see.

Man... somehow it had totally escaped me that commercialized Cage Fighting is all about sophistication and good taste.

I feel like an idiot!

You know what...? They've probably mentioned it a hundred times during tactful tracking shots of a ring girl asses and --like a classless dope-- I totally missed it.

joshjitsu - Forum asshole wrong
lol

Come on!!!! What's gonna be the backlash!?
Dana get fired? Or Torres gets back on because Dana does the same thing? Phone Post

thebisket -  Come on!!!! What's gonna be the backlash!?

Dana get fired? Or Torres gets back on because Dana does the same thing? Phone Post

I hope he explains..I would love to hear this.

His explanation would probably " I run this shit motherfuckers I do what I want"

Which sucks because he's a total hypocrite. Phone Post

lol. good point shen! Phone Post

I don't get Dana. It doesn't make sense any way you spin it.

P.S.

Great site Rotzee, I've been a lurker of BJJ.ORG since it was black and blue.
You've really turned it around and made it awesome. Keep it up.

Johnny Gotcha - P.S.

Great site Rotzee, I've been a lurker of BJJ.ORG since it was black and blue.

You've really turned it around and made it awesome. Keep it up.

Thanks brother! Glad you like, we have some awesome stuff planned for it =)