LMAO @ Lutter...

Yet another fight where he was "winning" and yet still managed to lose.

If he would have been standing there gassed like that against Anderson, he would be dead right about now.

He can now give his Rage in the Cage pre-fight interview and talk about how he was beating Franklin.

lol

Yep, it's like I start out a marathon running at full speed and then brag about being ahead even though I drop out after a half mile.

LMAO!

Hey, at least he made weight for this one.

weak showing, very dissapointing

Didnt expect any less. Looks like a BJJ wizard for 2 minutes. Then cant finish despite having mount, shoots his wad and gets his ass kicked.

But I'm sure we will all about how he was winning and blah blah.

If he were BJ Penn, legions of his fans would be on here right now posting about how the first round showed that he is inarguably a better fighter than Franklin, Rich "just" has better conditioning. They would then continue to insist that whenever the fight is brought up for years to come.

orcus is painfully correct

Nobody will come on here and give those excuses about Lutter because Travis will give those same excuses for himself in the next few weeks.

"Comparing Lutter to Penn is like comparing shit to milk chocolate."

It's actually a pretty accurate comparison. Great grappling skills, with very poor cardio.

LOL im done with Lutter.

Lutter gets like 5 mpg!

"It's actually a pretty accurate comparison. Great grappling skills, with very poor cardio."

It's a stupid comparison. Who has Lutter beat, and how has he lost. BJ has been finished once, and has finished some top opponents. Plus, he has great grappling skills, but is light years above Lutter over all.

"It's a stupid comparison. Who has Lutter beat, and how has he lost. BJ has been finished once, and has finished some top opponents."

What on earth does that have to do with the stupidity of looking at one round to decide which fighter's better, and ignoring the rest of the fight?

"Uh oh Dexter, looks like you got a live one there! Reel him in real slow, now."

LOL whatever dude. Even when BJ did have gas problems (pulver1, GSP), he never gave up, nor did he get finished like Lutter. So how can you compare the two?

"What on earth does that have to do with the stupidity of looking at one round to decide which fighter's better, and ignoring the rest of the fight?"

Nothing. But BJ has never been in the position that your comparing him to. He's never been finished in the second round after dominating the first (with the exception of Hughes 2, whether you choose to believe the injury or not). I'm just saying the comparison isn't valid.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but you're comparing Lutter as a fighter to BJ as a fighter, correct?

He will never lose to Anderson Silva again. Or get within shouting distance either for that matter.

I could see Lutter coldcocking Silva from behind. He's obsessed with the guy.