LMAO @ NBC!

They need to scrap that entire commentary team covering the Stanley Cup Finals. First Mike Emrick is stupidly babbling on about how the puck rattled around and bounced out while the entire Blackhawks team is celebrating what was obviously the cup winning goal. Then he spends the next 5 very anti-climactic minutes trying to explain why he's such a moron and blew the call.

Fast forward to the post-game, and here's that pussy Jeremy Roenic actually CRYING about how he never won the cup!

BAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAA!!!!!!!

To make matters worse, fuckin Milbury chimes in, "Well I didn't get to win the cup either, but I'm not going to cry about it."

Priceless.

Worst game ending call ever

pillbottle -  

lol

LOL @ the Roenick pic!

I am guessing you are talking about hockey. That is all I have to input.

Somewhere Patrick Roy is laughing his ass off with his two Stanley Cup rings in his ears.

ears?

Josh, that's in reference to a now famous quote Roy made in the '96 playoffs. He had a bit of a media fued with Roenick, and in response to one of Jeremy's comments he said , "I can't really hear what Jeremy says, because I've got my two Stanley Cup rings plugging my ears."

pillbottle -  Somewhere Patrick Roy is laughing his ass off with his two Stanley Cup rings in his ears.

Roy won the cup 4 times.

molsonman - 
pillbottle -  Somewhere Patrick Roy is laughing his ass off with his two Stanley Cup rings in his ears.

Roy won the cup 4 times.

Correct, but in '96 when he made the comment I was reffering to he had only won it twice.

why did i not see that when it happend! priceless