Lmao so Logan is the real boxer, not Jake

Why would there be a split decision in a rigged fight?

1 Like

Idk about this one buddy, some fights i can see where you might question things but if that was fixed they did a terrible job lol.

Just a really weird fight.

P.S. hope all is well with you, good to see you still lurking!

None of those fights were fixed they all just suck that bad. It’s obvious Danis has never sparred, possibly never even trained at all. Should have been a double DQ, that fight having a winner is shameful.

2 Likes

Logan’s boxing is not very good. He always has his hands down. To bad Danis was so afraid of being ko. Logan doesn’t have any power to speak of so I do understand why Danis was so afraid to throw a punch.

1 Like

Logan’s boxing was levels above Danis’.

Yeah I think Danis would have done better than he thought.

Agreed

Logans flailing arm punches when he gets excited are hilarious to watch. I don’t think Dillon came to win the fight, it was a troll job all the way through. He didnt sit on any of his punches in the first round to gauge how Logan took a shot

1 Like

I wish I could care about boxing more. I just enjoy MMA way more. These Paul brothers talk so much shit but I cannot wait to see their true MMA debut against a true MMA contender.
Seems kinda dorky talking shit before a boxing match. You can only punch the dude. Be respectful.

Love the reference

1 Like