Lmao so Logan is the real boxer, not Jake

How hilarious is it that Logan beat Danis in a legit boxing match

While Jake fixed all of his fights against Askren, Woodley, Anderson and Diaz?

Pathetic. Logan is the real boxer, not Jake :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nothing about that bullshit should give you the confidence to say this.

15 Likes

I never said Logan is the next Canelo. I just said that he is the only one who takes real boxing fights, unlike his fight fixer brother jake

I think they both fix their fights. That was the most bullshit I’ve ever seen in a six round fight. Maybe I let my dislike for Logan cloud my judgement but I’m not willing to call that a fight. That was two fags rubbing bullshit on each other in front of a crowd on PPV

2 Likes

OP returns to his true form.

How does it feel knowing that this boy has caused you to lose many thousands of dollars betting against him!

2 Likes

Took OP a whole day to come up with this angle
Will Ferrell Loser GIF

3 Likes

DF395BCE-821E-4C05-AB29-2A480FB15259

2 Likes

The fixing thing doesn’t make sense. At all.

4 Likes

Those 2 fights were absolutely fucking garbage.
Logan paul is a cuck piece of shit con artist.
Danis was hilariously awful, everyone involved should be given a hundred lashes before being executed by a firing squad.

2 Likes

And then hang the bodies?!

2 Likes

If that was a fix you would hope they wouldve done a better job lol. Logan is a terrible boxer and Danis didnt show up to fight. This was a huge troll job by Danis.

They just keep devaluing a sport that has been hurting for awhile.

3 Likes

Then burn them.

God damn sodbusters!

1 Like

“I hate sodbusters!”

2 Likes

They’re both con artists.
I just watched this shit out of pure bordedom and holy fuck…you have to work pretty hard to make Logan Paul look like the good guy. Fucking hell.
Boxing is a damn trainwreck.

4 Likes

you think that was fixed? it’s possible, I rewatched the ending, looked like WWE bullshit with Logan standing up on the turnbuckle posing for the crowd with a million security guards in there.

Why do you need so many security guards? lmao

Honestly maybe it was a fix that they failed at lol. It did look ugly. Danis obviously took real shots but he never threw anything against Logan, that was really weird.

shutup fanboy, nobody with a brain believes in jake paul’s wwe boxing matches

So why did Tommy Fury beat him then?

tommy fury himself said jake paul’s fights are rigged

tommy beat ksi too, so now the plan is more clear

jake and tommy probably had a backroom deal where tommy doesn’t get paid the big money if he KOs Jake, so he has to carry jake throughout the fight, like floyd carried logan

There is a clip of logan telling mayweather to chill, and mayweather holding up logan after he KOs him

so “carries” can be done in boxing too. It doesn’t have to be full on fixed ending

thats why after fury beat KSI, he said he is done with this circus and clown show. We know what he means by that

1 Like

So Tommy says Jake’s fights are rigged yet beats him in an actual boxing match?

Tommy actually said he was done with cross over boxing. Then contradicted himself by saying that he would welcome a fight with Jake or Logan.