Lobov: Conor told me he agreed with Fedor decision

matchtv.ru

«Conor told me he agreed with the decision. He saw Fedor pushing the pace at the beginning of the 1st round, and in order to get a 10-8 score a fighter should dominate throughout all five minutes».

For what it's worth, I thought the same.

Why the fuck does this matter? Where is Ja????? Phone Post 3.0

yeah, that's not how 10-8's work there Conor.

RKing85 - yeah, that's not how 10-8's work there Conor.

Yes it does work that way, this is not boxing.

Bofbro -

It doesn't work that way when in minutes 2-5 the other fighter beats you into and back out of unconsciousness repeatedly. If that round was scores only on what happened after the first minute it would have been the only time I ever scored a 10-7. A 10-8 is a no-brainier.

And by the way the unofficial rule of thumb on 10-8s is a 6:1 offense advantage, but that's beside the point. Phone Post 3.0

wandFC12 - Why the fuck does this matter? Where is Ja????? Phone Post 3.0
Lol somebody please find ja rule! Phone Post 3.0

I had a problem with the fight not being stopped, but not as much a problem with the decision.  I would have been shocked the first round wasn't 10-8 outside of Russia, but in the motherland, I wasn't surprised (mother fuckers).

I have seen the same thing happen countless times in the us. Phone Post 3.0

Anybody agreeing with this is seriously misguided Phone Post 3.0

fedor just had a brief energy inefficiency

no big deal

That would make sense if Fedor had actually been hurting him. I thought it was a draw, and I was impressed with Fedor's performance after he got knocked around. Phone Post 3.0

Conor might be projecting a little after his supposedly dominant first round w Nate that wasn't actually all that dominant. Phone Post 3.0

(Fedor was aggressive but wasn't actually hurting M, much like Conor wasn't actually close to finishing Nate and landed less than it appeared) Phone Post 3.0

The only way lobov gets his name mentioned is when he quotes conor.

He needs to go back to getting crushed by cans Phone Post 3.0

2JupitersTooMany - Conor might be projecting a little after his supposedly dominant first round w Nate that wasn't actually all that dominant. Phone Post 3.0
You must be blind Phone Post 3.0

Chromium -
Bofbro -

It doesn't work that way when in minutes 2-5 the other fighter beats you into and back out of unconsciousness repeatedly. If that round was scores only on what happened after the first minute it would have been the only time I ever scored a 10-7. A 10-8 is a no-brainier.

And by the way the unofficial rule of thumb on 10-8s is a 6:1 offense advantage, but that's beside the point. Phone Post 3.0
Sshhhh, round 1 WAS an MMA 10-8.
End of story

The rest was Fedor 10-9 - therefore draw Phone Post 3.0

yeah Conor has a lot of credibility . He won the first 8 minutes of his fight against Nate. He won 8 minutes to 1 Phone Post 3.0

staygreenponyboy - For what it's worth, I thought the same.
I did too. Phone Post 3.0

Lobov should become Conor's full-time interpreter. He's better at it than winning fights. Phone Post 3.0