Logan Paul says his knees are bad for MMA

This whole “he’s not a fighter” thing is such a joke.

He stepped up and fought. What else are the requirements, is it because he wasn’t raised poor?

And you could not count him out in the UFC either. He’s young enough, has wrestling, striking, a chin … This is not soccer, this is MMA. The talent pool is nowhere near what egg and co. want you to believe

I coulda sworn you got swindled.

I dont get these dumbaases. He boxed Floyd Mayweather for 8 rounds, ate punches, never quit, but hes not a fighter. What exactly do you need to do to earn their respect lol?

1 Like

Paul is making more than most pro fighters. He should be like Mayweather and continue to fight winnable fights and getting paid as much as possible.

I hope someone gives him brain damage though

The Paul brothers could beat probably a little more than half of UFC fighters in the cage.

I wanna see Diaz bros vs. Paul bros in the ring first. On the same card.

If either of them win, that’ll setup a superfight with Usman and/or Adesanya in the cage.

1 Like

Lol, 4round floyd wobbled from punch to back of head xD

He got in the ring and fought. He’s a fighter. The UFC allowed CM Punk in who had zero skills and zero athleticism, egg has no room to shit on Paul who is athletic, was a pretty good wrestler, and has some boxing skills.

wow ur mma knowledge is worse than your politics and not suprised

1 Like

He has 2 bad knees

Floyds 150 Pauls 191 Every Paul fight they have had size advantage

1 Like

I’m just curious as to how bad your knees have to be to not be able to do MMA.

you are retarded.

There’s some friendly sparring footage of him with Paulo - Logan has legit skills.

Don’t know if he’s trolling.
Yes he wrestled in college but he’s only 26 and has spent the last 10yrs making Youtube vids. His knees can’t be that bad.

yes he gets knocked out and is crying

Requirements? Let’s see. He could fight actual boxers? He could fight people his own size? He could fight in matches that didn’t have predetermined outcomes?

2 Likes

I take it more of “my knees can’t handle wrestling anymore, let alone MMA… so I’m going to do what’s easier, boxing.”

If he did MMA would he only fight small retired boxers?

2 Likes