Lol at Bader

Walking past my family and saying hi… I was like bruh sorry I can’t say hi to you. Then he noticed we were wearing our Fedor shirts.

Ohhh it’s okay!! Yea I know it is Bader. Don’t say hi to us.

He was a sweetheart about it though

21 Likes

This is how I’m picturing Barry and his family, but with their fedor shirts

22 Likes

We would have a Pitbull duh

5 Likes

Im loke fuck Bader today too but dude is legit as they come and he seems like a genuine good hearted guy. I hope Fedor wins but i feel its unlikely given where both are in their careers respectively. Bader is top of the food chain in bellator while Fedor is retiring. Maybe Bader will take him lightly, be careless and eat a bomb and get subbed. I just hope both men fight with honor and show true of themselves. War

7 Likes

Barry’s actual reaction to Bader

15 Likes

stone cold GIF
Should have hit him with…

10 Likes

My wife said the same. It was hard to be mad because he was so nice lol. I said fuck that

11 Likes

I wanted some. I was willing to take a knock out to hurt his hand lol

4 Likes

By any means necessary

1 Like

We still have tomorrow morning

2 Likes

Bader is cool. I ran into him on the 4th of July in 2016 in Newport Beach, was nice enough to let me get a picture with him

3 Likes

He does seem like a sweetheart

1 Like

Hopefully, after Bader beats can-crusher Fedor AGAIN, you will suddenly realize Fedor is the most overrated MMA fighter of all time… What will be your excuse when Bader beats him again just to solidify Fedor was a can crusher?

4 Likes

Fedor’s striking is pretty bad. Wild haymakers, off balance, no defense

This is people’s GOAT?

1 Like

While the usual haters here badmouth him, you can how see his PEERS respect him.

uncle-buck-john-candy

Fackin clown.

Barry should have had Bader sign his Fedor shirt

2 Likes

Lol Bader is a nice dude unfortunately lol

Don’t really pay attention to this Barry guy but i met Werdum the night before his fight with Fedor wearing the “I don’t lose (or whatever it was)” shirt and he was cool as hell. He took a picture with me and i told him i would buy him a drink if he won. Next night after he won he came in with his team doing that soccer line cheering thing and while celebrating he saw me and hand jestured where’s my beer. I bought him a beer and took a picture with him while wearing my other Fedor shirt.

4 Likes