Lol At Nates Tweet

@NateDiaz209: @Cowboycerrone @RdosAnjosMMA lames you should've stepped up in that press conference instead you both got punked out like some #bitches.. Phone Post 3.0

He's right, Conor is truly the master of talking smack Phone Post 3.0

On his periscope he was talking shit too. Saying no grown man should let another man talk to him like that. He also stated if he was there in their shoes, connor would have been promptly bitch slapped. Lol Phone Post 3.0

Fold me like one of your lawn chairs - On his periscope he was talking shit too. Saying no grown man should let another man talk to him like that. He also stated if he was there in their shoes, connor would have been promptly bitch slapped. Lol Phone Post 3.0
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say, yeah, he probably would've... Phone Post 3.0

Its funny. Rda is champ. Cowboy is fighting for the title.... What is nate doing again? Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor -
Fold me like one of your lawn chairs - On his periscope he was talking shit too. Saying no grown man should let another man talk to him like that. He also stated if he was there in their shoes, connor would have been promptly bitch slapped. Lol Phone Post 3.0
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say, yeah, he probably would've... Phone Post 3.0
I'd definitely agree.

If and when connor moves up to 155, that should be his first fight.

Would make for fireworks and probably break even more records. Phone Post 3.0

I would have bought a PPV of Nate sitting next to Conor at that press conference

Gataan -
Southpaw76 - Its funny. Rda is champ. Cowboy is fighting for the title.... What is nate doing again? Phone Post 3.0
He's busy being entertaining and a fan favourite without promo from the company he works for all while high. Phone Post 3.0
Good to know he is getting paid to not fight. Phone Post 3.0

Southpaw76 - Its funny. Rda is champ. Cowboy is fighting for the title.... What is nate doing again? Phone Post 3.0

More than you will ever do. Ever. Everything you do, combined, will not add up even his smallest accomplishments. Just so you know.

Malvert the Janitor - 

Doctors support janitors. Therefore I support you. He definitely would've.

Southpaw76 - Its funny. Rda is champ. Cowboy is fighting for the title.... What is nate doing again? Phone Post 3.0
Ass smuggling weed into the county jail on Sundays. Phone Post 3.0

Gilkuja - Lol Nate needs to keep his mouth shut. Conor would beat the fuck out of him. Nate just trying to stay relevant. Phone Post 3.0
Nate subs Conner in the first round Phone Post 3.0

Zwingli - 
Gilkuja - Lol Nate needs to keep his mouth shut. Conor would beat the fuck out of him. Nate just trying to stay relevant. Phone Post 3.0
Nate subs Conner in the first round Phone Post 3.0

Yeah I like conor but hes not whipping either Diaz easily, thats a fact.

its a good reason for not inviting Nate for that presser.

Gataan - 
He's busy being entertaining and a fan favourite without promo from the company he works for all while high. Phone Post 3.0

Loss  17–10  Rafael dos Anjos  Decision (unanimous)  UFC on Fox: dos Santos vs. Miocic  December 13, 2014

DrBoogerLips -
Southpaw76 - Its funny. Rda is champ. Cowboy is fighting for the title.... What is nate doing again? Phone Post 3.0

More than you will ever do. Ever. Everything you do, combined, will not add up even his smallest accomplishments. Just so you know.
Not sure if serious. Nate Diaz is the mma equivalent of a middle management paper pusher at a Fortune 500 company. Good at his job but will never have a corner office and might get a gold watch and an ice cream cake party when he retires. Phone Post 3.0

Ed Okin - 
DrBoogerLips - 

You're quite the Nate cocksucker, huh? How do you like tonguing his balls?

Bet they taste like weed

DrBoogerLips - 

i agree. most of these guys have never rolled or been in a fight, welcome to the internet

Watching ufc 141 on fightpass....

Keeping his dignity. Phone Post 3.0