Lol At Nates Tweet

Wish Conor spoke better English Phone Post 3.0

Mike Bispings Beautiful Hair -
NBKfanforlife -
Albertan - Conor fans are delusional. You only beat a diaz by playing this mma game. Clinch, wrestle stall and win rounds. You try and man up and fight a diaz you're getting finished.

What's conor going to do against nate? Teep him and outbox him for 5 rounds? You think conor is going to get in nates head during the hype up? Conor is going to be rethinking this tough guy routine real quick.
Tell that bullshit to Thompson, Henderson and RDJ. All three "manned up" and squashed skinny boy like a bug. Not to mention the total destruction at the hand of Rory.
Nick? Who was president last time he won a fight?
These guys need new trainers and to work on new skill sets.
I'm pretty sure that today's fighters aren't afraid of either Diaz. It's an easy paycheck for them. Just standing there giving the middle finger and then plodding forward in a straight line winging soft punches isn't too intimidating.
The sport has passed them up. They haven't evolved. They are stubborn , hard guy type of dudes.
Nick seems cooler and more chill. Nate is just a tool. Always bragging on himself and then underperforming.
They are both guys who are still young enough to change and get better. But they would have to have open minds lol.
Nate probably would've smacked McGregor except he wasn't allowed to be there. He is irrelevant to the UFC.
In a very short time,McGregor has surpassed both Diaz brothers success wise.
He draws more , makes more money and although it's the interim belt, has a belt. I don't remember EVER seeing a Diaz brother with a UFC belt on.
Nate should worry about his fading career. He's not gonna get this fight. I don't think that the UFC likes him enough to pay him that much. Phone Post 3.0
Somewhere between you both, lies the truth.

To say Nate isn't talented, is simply disrespectful. Ask cerrone, amongst others. Whilst I agree with the hard head and delusional self belief, he's nobodies fool when it comes to a fight. He's earned the right to speak his tiny mind. Fuck it, more than anything else - it's entertaining! Phone Post 3.0
This guy gets it, Vu dude Phone Post 3.0

Southpaw76 - Its funny. Rda is champ. Cowboy is fighting for the title.... What is nate doing again? Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

Powerful DJH -
Mike Bispings Beautiful Hair -
NBKfanforlife -
Albertan - Conor fans are delusional. You only beat a diaz by playing this mma game. Clinch, wrestle stall and win rounds. You try and man up and fight a diaz you're getting finished.

What's conor going to do against nate? Teep him and outbox him for 5 rounds? You think conor is going to get in nates head during the hype up? Conor is going to be rethinking this tough guy routine real quick.
Tell that bullshit to Thompson, Henderson and RDJ. All three "manned up" and squashed skinny boy like a bug. Not to mention the total destruction at the hand of Rory.
Nick? Who was president last time he won a fight?
These guys need new trainers and to work on new skill sets.
I'm pretty sure that today's fighters aren't afraid of either Diaz. It's an easy paycheck for them. Just standing there giving the middle finger and then plodding forward in a straight line winging soft punches isn't too intimidating.
The sport has passed them up. They haven't evolved. They are stubborn , hard guy type of dudes.
Nick seems cooler and more chill. Nate is just a tool. Always bragging on himself and then underperforming.
They are both guys who are still young enough to change and get better. But they would have to have open minds lol.
Nate probably would've smacked McGregor except he wasn't allowed to be there. He is irrelevant to the UFC.
In a very short time,McGregor has surpassed both Diaz brothers success wise.
He draws more , makes more money and although it's the interim belt, has a belt. I don't remember EVER seeing a Diaz brother with a UFC belt on.
Nate should worry about his fading career. He's not gonna get this fight. I don't think that the UFC likes him enough to pay him that much. Phone Post 3.0
Somewhere between you both, lies the truth.

To say Nate isn't talented, is simply disrespectful. Ask cerrone, amongst others. Whilst I agree with the hard head and delusional self belief, he's nobodies fool when it comes to a fight. He's earned the right to speak his tiny mind. Fuck it, more than anything else - it's entertaining! Phone Post 3.0
This guy gets it, Vu dude Phone Post 3.0
Back at you :-) Phone Post 3.0

Rumble Young Man Rumble - I would cum if they made Nate vs Conor
Lol Phone Post 3.0

Stockton 209 WHAT?!

I'ma shit talk you on Twitter. That's how us bad-asses roll nowadays.

MediumRareMistake -
Rumble Young Man Rumble - I would cum if they made Nate vs Conor
Lol Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0