LOL Bigfoot vs Frank Mir

I bet Bigfoot will retire Mir.

Mir has the ability to break bones with his subs. I don't count him out at all. He destroys arms/shoulders when he gets a lock.

BJTT-Frank Rizzo - Mir has the ability to break bones with his subs. I don't count him out at all. He destroys arms/shoulders when he gets a lock.
But can he take Bigfoot down ? I don't think so. Phone Post 3.0

Paquet90 - 
BJTT-Frank Rizzo - Mir has the ability to break bones with his subs. I don't count him out at all. He destroys arms/shoulders when he gets a lock.

Me either. He does them tricks off his back sometimes. Then again he has gotten his face smashed there as well. Ian Freeman showed us that Mir a long time ago.

Its a fight anything can happen. I just can't count Mir out. You never know which ones coming.

BJTT-Frank Rizzo -
Paquet90 - 

Me either. He does them tricks off his back sometimes. Then again he has gotten his face smashed there as well. Ian Freeman showed us that Mir a long time ago.

Its a fight anything can happen. I just can't count Mir out. You never know which ones coming.
Yeah like they say it only takes one shot in a HW fight. Phone Post 3.0

Bigfoot by ko.

UGCTT_REMEMBER MY NAME - 
Paquet90 - 
UGCTT_REMEMBER MY NAME - SN bet Op? I got Mir
I don't know how to change my screen name but deal for how long ? Phone Post 3.0

You just send an email to someome@something.com...
2.5 Yrs

I need some ideas for OP's new name..

snchange@mixedmartialarts.com

noMIRacle BIGFOOTallday (pretty weak but its a start). 2.5 years? Jeez, that's a serious wager. Hespect.

BJTT-Frank Rizzo -
UGCTT_REMEMBER MY NAME - 
Paquet90 - 
UGCTT_REMEMBER MY NAME - SN bet Op? I got Mir
I don't know how to change my screen name but deal for how long ? Phone Post 3.0

You just send an email to someome@something.com...
2.5 Yrs

I need some ideas for OP's new name..

snchange@mixedmartialarts.com

noMIRacle BIGFOOTallday (pretty weak but its a start). 2.5 years? Jeez, that's a serious wager. Hespect.

2.5 year is to much 3 months is more fair Phone Post 3.0

Pessimist_Pete - I never understood why Mir hadn't developed a killer takedown over all theses years Phone Post 3.0
I always wondered this, he's so good on the ground but he never takes anyone down. Phone Post 3.0

RussellPrice -
Pessimist_Pete - I never understood why Mir hadn't developed a killer takedown over all theses years Phone Post 3.0
I always wondered this, he's so good on the ground but he never takes anyone down. Phone Post 3.0
He seems fast at transitions on the ground, but very slow on his feet. Phone Post 3.0

MartinD -
RussellPrice -
He seems fast at transitions on the ground, but very slow on his feet. Phone Post 3.0
Getting beat down by Carwin and Brock didn't help ether. Phone Post 3.0

Bigfoot vs The Devil

VS

SensoriaUtopia - It's actually good matchmaking, BigFoot got wrecked by Arlovski and as good as bigfoot looks in wins, he looks worse in losses, Mir kind of the same thing
I don't understand. Don't most fighters look worse in fights they have lost compared to fights they have won?

What separates Bigfoot and Mir from everyone else? Phone Post 3.0

i'd love to see mir do a kongo on bf

Might be some of the slowest strikes in a LONG time

ChaosOverkill -

Might be some of the slowest strikes in a LONG time

Thank god the event is not in Colorado. Phone Post 3.0

Mir by KO standing. Bigfoot gets hit a lot but can crack. People underestimate how good Mir's striking can be when he's on point and he has KO power too. Phone Post 3.0

Mir never gets any easy fight. If he loses, I hope he retires, he has nothing left to prove.

He's competed at the highest level of MMA for years and never backed down from a fight. He's literally fought a whose who of the heavyweight division, his resume is stacked.

Hespect. Phone Post 3.0

Bay Area -
SensoriaUtopia - It's actually good matchmaking, BigFoot got wrecked by Arlovski and as good as bigfoot looks in wins, he looks worse in losses, Mir kind of the same thing
I don't understand. Don't most fighters look worse in fights they have lost compared to fights they have won?

What separates Bigfoot and Mir from everyone else? Phone Post 3.0
I don't get it either. Even in Mirs wins, I don't think he's looked good for a long time. Phone Post 3.0

I like this match up Phone Post 3.0