LOL....BROCK WOULD MAUL BARNETT

all the respect to barnett, but if he fought frate train lookin like he did against Geronimo.....my god he would be killed!

I've always said it would be in interesting matchup. Mainly because Erik Paulson works with both fighters. If anyone knows Brocks weaknesses, its Erik. And I would venture to guess his loyalty would stay with Barnett.

IDK, id love to see it go down tho thats for sure.  Dana needs to step it up and get Barnett back for the last few solid years of his career.  Brock, Carwin, Barnett, Fedor, they're not getting any younger.  Only a couple more years of prime left man, Dana make it happen!

That was a gimme fight, for sure.

Douche -  Shill, please. Barnett would mount Brock with ease and rain down death blows until The Paid off UFC Refs were forced to stop it. No Free lunches with Barnett.

only thing he wold be mounting is a syringe filled with masteron.  and thats not fighter bashing, its a matter of record.

Lo No Ho Paura - 
SRTGEO - 
Douche -  Shill, please. Barnett would mount Brock with ease and rain down death blows until The Paid off UFC Refs were forced to stop it. No Free lunches with Barnett.

only thing he wold be mounting is a syringe filled with masteron.  and thats not fighter bashing, its a matter of record.

he would still beat Joke Wrestlar with or without steroids.
How is he a joke?  Explain your position or troll off.

0% chance Barnett beats Lesnar

Barnett looked to be in top form tonight. Very good fight. I dunno about Lesnar, but Josh is really fucking good.

Edit: Matter of fact, I'd go as far as saying that anybody else other than Brock currently in the UFC heavyweight division would get cut right in half by Barnett. Brock's crazy size and power and wrestling is the only challenge there for him. I would LOVE to see that fight.

Lo No Ho Paura - 
Mike Sanders - 0% chance Barnett beats Lesnar

FIXED!