LOL @ Diaz fans.

Stretch Armbar - 

David H. The "pro" fighter who didn't have the stones to scrap with a 53 year old man. Amazing. Phone Post

LOL at being scared of a 53 year old man. I don't go out looking to get into a "scrap". But if someone came to San Diego to attack me and I had to defend myself, I would definately make sure they went to the ER....

Sub Phone Post

Nate just seems so physically weak. Bendo truly son'd him last night.

Pete Southhammer -
Dookieshoes - Fuck the Diaz Bros and fuck Cesar Gracie Academy!!

i hope you die in a firey plane crash with 1000 pittsburg steeler fans... GO BROWNS and GO CEASAR GRACIE FIGHTERS!

I don't think there's any need in that, he obviously don't like the diaz brothers (which is crazy) but that's his opinion just like you don't like Steelers fans. so chill out bro Phone Post

AlexanderTheGOAT - 

Nothing Bendo did broke Diaz. It was almost as if nothing was proven by this fight. Bendo was better but could put him away. Phone Post

Nate was broken and beaten by the end of the first to middle of the second round. He pushed forward but NEVER hit Bendo with his boxing. I don't see he didn't break him or proved nothing. He had Nate in trouble several times and it not being stopped is a testament to how tough that kid is.

Stretch Armbar - 
Megatherium - Jeezus, I hope my brotherly quinquagenarian is a really big guy to even it out a bit because ol' Dave has been in there with the top of the mma food chain.

How did he do in those fights...? I'm ready to head to Tulsa. Phone Post

If your in Tulsa be sure to say hello to JJ Cale for me.

That guy is amazing!

^ ^ ^
You're, that is.

Before I get shit.

Nate had the foot movement of Paul Varlens last night

cheesesteak - Nate had the foot movement of Paul Varlens last night

LOL Phone Post

Fuck mma fans are such heroes aren't they. I've never gloated disrespectfully in victory with threads like this before. It's childish. Phone Post

Jaybrone - 
AlexanderTheGOAT - 

Nothing Bendo did broke Diaz. It was almost as if nothing was proven by this fight. Bendo was better but could put him away. Phone Post

Nate was broken and beaten by the end of the first to middle of the second round. He pushed forward but NEVER hit Bendo with his boxing. I don't see he didn't break him or proved nothing. He had Nate in trouble several times and it not being stopped is a testament to how tough that kid is.

It was an epic beat down and complete ownage. Yes Diaz could have taken more and if they went on until someone could not continue I would have been cool with it. To say it proved nothing is delusional, it proved Diaz had no business in the cage with Bendo nor is he close to his level in way.

IMO Nick is in a worse position and that is saying a lot.

I'm a Diaz fan I like there style I think they should check kicks more often an improve there wrestling, but im also a BENDO fan and he did kick nates but but why the hate the guy went in there with the best in the world for 25 mins and put on a great show and he was also humble and respectful in defeat !!! Phone Post

I'm not a fan of the Diaz brothers antics, I don't like how Nick talks shit then ducks fighters ( he probably set Hierons career back ), I don't like how disrespectful they both are. That being said I watch them fight and always root against them..... so I'm a sucker for falling into the promotional trap. I don't like their fighting styles because its the same shit every time, but ill keep watching and hope they keep losing. Love em or hate em people are starting to notice them anyway.. Phone Post

Stretch Armbar - 
nick diaz nut hugger -
Pete Southhammer -
Stretch Armbar -  David H. The "pro" fighter who didn't have the stones to scrap with a 53 year old man. Amazing. Phone Post

don't worry david h... this guy is full of shit. he tried to punk me out one time. i looked into info he gave me and found out he is seriously full of shit. just last month he was living in california and worked for the cia or some shit. he is probably fapping away in his mom's basement. don't sweat him he is a poser.

He has a pretty consistent story that he is 53-54 yeArs old, based in China, travels a lot, is 6'7". and abt 250 lbs, and has studied budo or sthg else. His schtick is to come on here, say something controversial and insulting, and completely destroy a thread by overquoting to the point that you gets page with only 4 new pieces of info.

There is absolutely no way to fight this troll besides ignoring him, and he is VERY good at instigating. He has a particular preference for Diaz fans. Even if you outsmart/embarrass him, he'll come back with a vile, profanity-laced, and outrageous response. You just HAVE TO ignore him.

He'll always get noobs to bite, but his life is just sad. He derives some pleasure out of fucking up threads and being outrageously abrasive. Ignore, ignore, ignore no matter how hard it is sometimes, and he ALWAYS goes away Phone Post

Give me one example of me instigating? I'm like the guy who gets the flag in a football game, always retaliating but rarely instigating. In this thread David H the "pro fighter" called people "trolls" because they were happy to see a disrespectful punk lose. He then referred to those individuals as having "pathetic lives." All I did was tell him that, despite his fears, it would all be ok. Maybe you should re-read the thread.

And I have studied traditional jiu jitsu, judo,TKD and have taken some kendo (sword fighting) for fun. I work as a military asset (not for The Agency) and do anything from recon to wet work and extractions. I command a 7 man team and am on here infrequently because I am in shitholes like Baidoa, Somalia for weeks at a time.

And I PM'd David H to arrange a meeting, preferably at his gym or dojo, in which we could (in the ring) settle our differences. He tucked his dick up his ass and posted on here about putting me in the ER instead of being a man and accepting my challenge. I even offered to video tape the encounter and post the results on the UG. No dice. I guess it's wise to know when to be afraid. Phone Post

LOL at ducking you. Like I said, if you have a problem with me, bring it to San Diego. But, it ain't no "challenge" match and I will be defending myself at all costs.

Pete Southhammer - 
Stretch Armbar - 
nick diaz nut hugger -
Pete Southhammer -
Stretch Armbar -  David H. The "pro" fighter who didn't have the stones to scrap with a 53 year old man. Amazing. Phone Post

don't worry david h... this guy is full of shit. he tried to punk me out one time. i looked into info he gave me and found out he is seriously full of shit. just last month he was living in california and worked for the cia or some shit. he is probably fapping away in his mom's basement. don't sweat him he is a poser.

He has a pretty consistent story that he is 53-54 yeArs old, based in China, travels a lot, is 6'7". and abt 250 lbs, and has studied budo or sthg else. His schtick is to come on here, say something controversial and insulting, and completely destroy a thread by overquoting to the point that you gets page with only 4 new pieces of info.

There is absolutely no way to fight this troll besides ignoring him, and he is VERY good at instigating. He has a particular preference for Diaz fans. Even if you outsmart/embarrass him, he'll come back with a vile, profanity-laced, and outrageous response. You just HAVE TO ignore him.

He'll always get noobs to bite, but his life is just sad. He derives some pleasure out of fucking up threads and being outrageously abrasive. Ignore, ignore, ignore no matter how hard it is sometimes, and he ALWAYS goes away Phone Post

Give me one example of me instigating? I'm like the guy who gets the flag in a football game, always retaliating but rarely instigating. In this thread David H the "pro fighter" called people "trolls" because they were happy to see a disrespectful punk lose. He then referred to those individuals as having "pathetic lives." All I did was tell him that, despite his fears, it would all be ok. Maybe you should re-read the thread.

And I have studied traditional jiu jitsu, judo,TKD and have taken some kendo (sword fighting) for fun. I work as a military asset (not for The Agency) and do anything from recon to wet work and extractions. I command a 7 man team and am on here infrequently because I am in shitholes like Baidoa, Somalia for weeks at a time.

And I PM'd David H to arrange a meeting, preferably at his gym or dojo, in which we could (in the ring) settle our differences. He tucked his dick up his ass and posted on here about putting me in the ER instead of being a man and accepting my challenge. I even offered to video tape the encounter and post the results on the UG. No dice. I guess it's wise to know when to be afraid. Phone Post

i remember when you pissed me off a while back and we went round and round. why don't you come to ohio. im only 160 pounds and i fought at 135. i'm 5'4" and 36 years old. i remember you talking mad shit then when i got people involved and checked out your fake story you started playing nice. david h don't have time for you and neither do i as i am retired and work and completely out of fighting shape. but i got an old boxing gym, with a ring, and the desire to shut you up that goes back months. a plane ticket to ohio and motel room would probably be a much cheaper ass whipping than oklahoma. don't be scared homie! sounds like fun to me. and i won't but you can videotape whatever you want and we will agree to whatever rules you want(no swords). you game?

I'll bet on Pete Southhammer by brutal KO...

Whoa stretch! You a bad ass!! Phone Post

Sup guys, just thought id drop in and give my support to the diaz bros, im a big fan of both. Fuck the haters, win or lose they bring it everytime. Theyve got heart and a never say die attitude, you can never say they didnt come to fight and put on a fucking show for you. Wlove them or hate them, youll watch every card theyre on bc theyre that good. Suck it haters Phone Post

KingGo - Sup guys, just thought id drop in and give my support to the diaz bros, im a big fan of both. Fuck the haters, win or lose they bring it everytime. Theyve got heart and a never say die attitude, you can never say they didnt come to fight and put on a fucking show for you. Wlove them or hate them, youll watch every card theyre on bc theyre that good. Suck it haters Phone Post

This! But congrats to bendo because he did work Nate. He didn't lay on him or jab and jog. He fought. He won. Nate will be back. 209 forever Phone Post

Combat.....May happen?

Cant we all just get along???   lmao