Lol! Francis lost!

In your face Ngannou fans! He had a barely interested fat guy in front of him and still lost LMAO!

6 Likes

Ngannou’s victory tonight is the biggest upset in combat sports in our lifetime.

Dana White lost BIG. Francis was a huge superstar waiting to be unlocked that Dana’s racist ass had no clue how to promote.

Francis superstar mode is now unlocked. Give him some guys under Fury and we’ll see knockouts.

If they had rematch clause, the corrupt judges would have made it a draw. I’d bet my life on it.

Judging corruption is the only reason Fury was falsely gifted the decision. Even the biased boxing announcers had Ngannou ahead.

4 Likes

At least we still have trolls around here.

6 Likes

Only one man hit the canvas!

3 Likes

It’s genuinely mind boggling. I just can’t imagine how anybody with even a shred of intellectual honesty, can watch that fight and score it for Tyson Fury. He landed like 3 clean punches the entire fight. I’m having a hard time taking them seriously.

2 Likes

2 Likes

This robbery was worse than Diaz vs Condit

Francis won that shit

2 Likes

So Francis didn’t win at all and Tyson won by points?

1 Like

Each round scored individually, Tyson won. Yes Francis did way better than expected.

8 Likes

For his first pro boxing match, Francis was extremely composed (especially in the first few rounds).

The camp did a great job prepping him for the fight…

1 Like

This is the same logic all the Diaz ball lickers use. This is the only pic circulating because nobody actually watched the fight. Francis did great and should be proud be he lost on the cards.

Which everybody knows even Francis knows corrupt judging is a thing.
The have to introduce sudden death

I made no claim that Francis won the fight, even though he did a helluva lot better than the vast majority of fans and analysts predicted.

Op was trolling. I was trolling.

End of story.

Spoken like a true freckled face fat kid

he did very good investments also

The man is making BANK!!!

He obv won the 3rd and maybe one other round before the 8th…l think he lost 9 and 10 and he could have won both…3rd judge had it right.

watching highlights Francis could have landed so many left body shots or go upstairs with left while blocking view with his right hand, then he was ducking under Fury’s 1-2, but hadn’t the right feet placement
actually curious how much Mike is actually helping and if its working

Yep. Pretty easy fight to score. Francis had a couple of good moments in the 3rd and 8th but the rest of the time was just lookin to counter off the 1, 2. Very defensive, surprised Fury. Glad he made a good showing though.

lmao yeah thank God